• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF will beat Miami

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,085
  • Days Won:  469

since we are wearing the wounded warrior jersey for miami... no way we lose... it will be the deciding factor.

What do you all like better?

This:

My-Poster.jpg

Or

20071010_GraspingAtStrawsSign.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Non conf game, yeah we win it. Fits our MO

This

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We win 1 more game, most likely Cuse. The Beef O Brady's Bowl will cry that they can't select either USF and/or UCF because both teams suck this year.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Nobody has any idea, but wow, this team can really defy all odds to find a way to lose.

This team snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Agree we will win at Syracuse and Miami and either Lville or WVU will be a win for us. We win 3 of the next 4.

"I want some crack"

We'll see. We always finish strong and this year will be no exception.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

We win 1 more game, most likely Cuse. The Beef O Brady's Bowl will cry that they can't select either USF and/or UCF because both teams suck this year.

It's cool, they'll match up Syracuse and ECU. One fanbase already lives here (or has relatives here and will be around for the holidays), and the other travels very well, even when their team is 6-6. It'll be another Orange v Purple sellout in a baseball stadium bowl game. (alluding the the SU - KSU matchup last year in the Pinstripe bowl).

And Cuse can stick around a few days and fill up the Forum for when they play us in hoops. :P

Maybe Holtz can show up and sport some old ECU gear to cheer his old team on against those ACC defectors.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We may actually match up better with teams like WVU and Miami than teams like Rutgers, UConn, and Pitt. I'm hoping for the best, but my expectations are now really, really low.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Agree we will win at Syracuse and Miami and either Lville or WVU will be a win for us. We win 3 of the next 4.

"I want some crack"

We'll see. We always finish strong and this year will be no exception.

We ended the regular season last year losing 2 out of 3 ...

• Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

Actually like our chancesbetter now this year for our first win in Tampa from what I have seen from USF the last month. UL was bipolar but their a young team they have won 3 straight. The last 2 games they have scored 27 and 38 so I dont think our offense is as horrible now as the guy above posted. Then again I dont think it matters what type of team we have it just seems we cant win in Tampa so then again maybe we wont win in Tampa. Should be a good game though. Look forward to it.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

We will win only one more game. Not sure which one, but only one more. Our stadim will be vacant during the games and you will be able to hear a pin drop. We won't go to a bowl. We are an awful program this year. Not sure that an awesome recruiting class could fix all of our problems. And look for a few verbal commits to decommit. Who would want to play for this program right now?

Archived