• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF will beat Miami

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Then again I dont think it matters what type of team we have it just seems we cant win in Tampa so then again maybe we wont win in Tampa. Should be a good game though. Look forward to it.

We couldn't win in the Ville until last year, so anything is possible. I'll be at this game too, looking forward to my first trip back to Ray Jay for a game since 2006. Not confident the Bulls will get a win, but I'll be there cheering nonetheless.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

we will get 2 and play in st pete bowl

Though I don't agree with you on how we will accomplish this, I think this will be the end result. I think Miami houses us.

• Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

Agree we will win at Syracuse and Miami and either Lville or WVU will be a win for us. We win 3 of the next 4.

What have you seen out of this team that makes you think that?

Miami and WVU both have more talent on both sides of the ball. If we can't beat weaker teams like UConn and RU, how will we beat the good ones?

Cuse and Louisville are a toss up, they aren't better than us, but they have proven they can win.

At some point, you have to accept that this season is a disaster, we aren't going to win 3 out of 4.

Our defense is prob as bad as yours to be honest. We have no depth or talent on DL, we have a little talent at linebacker, and average safeties. Offensively, we're far ahead of usf.

Only way usf can beat us is if you find a way to expose our defense and put up a lot of points on the board because we'll surely put up a lot of points as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

You mean, Miami of Ohio, right? We may stand a fighting chance.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Miami will come in and it will be reminiscent of 2009 on the scoreboard and the only thing uglier will be their ******* fans, which is why I'll probably skip that game because I'd rather sit in the UCF student section than deal with local U fan who's never set foot on Miami's campus, much less any post-high school campus, and listen to them blab about 5 national titles (4 of them happening before they were born).

• Content Count:  29

we already had our "big" win for the year......i hate to say it but things are looking bleak for a win against Miami....

• Content Count:  29

but on the other hand if we only won 1 game a year and it was against miami i could probably see myself being satisfied

• Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Miami will come in and it will be reminiscent of 2009 on the scoreboard and the only thing uglier will be their ******* fans, which is why I'll probably skip that game because I'd rather sit in the UCF student section than deal with local U fan who's never set foot on Miami's campus, much less any post-high school campus, and listen to them blab about 5 national titles (4 of them happening before they were born).

You're right. Jacory Harris will be throwing it all day to Tommy Streeter and Miller will be running it down our throats and we won't be able to score enough points to keep it close. Gonna get punked in our own house and these wannabee, bandwagon fans of the University of New Jersey at Coral Gables will crawl out of the woodwork talking trash in broken English. I hate scUM.

I hope Nevin Shapiro has the last laugh.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

I thought we could win at least two out of the three we have left at home, but BJ's post game comment makes me think otherwise :D

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

That would be pretty typical of our program. I really do think it will happen.

I think we beat sCuse and Miami, then lose to WVU at home...

Other thoughts on how we finish?

wouldnt bet on it

Archived