• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West Virginia files law suit against big east

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

Wake up Sellular. If Judy and Doug were doing ANYTHING, we would have heard at least a little something about it.

Judy & Doug are doing nothing because they have got NOTHING. Their leadership through all this has been poor. I believe last year that supported Villanova for expansion which pissed other Conference Members off.

Like I said, good for West Virginia for taking action with a lawsuit such as this. About time Marinatto suffers for his ineptitude and creating this train wreck of a situation!

Dude, I totally agree with you. All I was saying is every time somebody makes a post like yours, some mod chimes in that we don't know what we are talking about and Judy et al are busting their butts behind the scenes however we are too removed from the topic to understand such complex negotiations..

:rolleyes: .... It's got nothing to do with being a mod, it's about being a realist and thanks for saving me a post. ;)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Which school was engaged in conversations with the SEC? Are they referring to themselves or was Cincinnati, Rutgers and UConn? lol Can't imagine that.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Which school was engaged in conversations with the SEC? Are they referring to themselves or was Cincinnati, Rutgers and UConn? lol Can't imagine that.

LOL. most likely themselves. LOL. Cinci, RU and UConn know better than to apply to the SEC, which still has SOME semblance of geographic continuity.

we already know RU and UConn were inquiring to the ACC, wouldn't be shocked if RU also contacted the B1G. Cinci probably contacted B12 and B1G.

USF contacted the Big Sky conference. :D

• Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

:rolleyes: .... It's got nothing to do with being a mod, it's about being a realist and thanks for saving me a post. ;)

You're exactly who I was thinking about! Winna Winna, Chicken Dinna!

You're exactly who I was thinking about! Winna Winna, Chicken Dinna!

Well duh ...

• Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

Wake up Sellular. If Judy and Doug were doing ANYTHING, we would have heard at least a little something about it.

Judy & Doug are doing nothing because they have got NOTHING. Their leadership through all this has been poor. I believe last year that supported Villanova for expansion which pissed other Conference Members off.

Like I said, good for West Virginia for taking action with a lawsuit such as this. About time Marinatto suffers for his ineptitude and creating this train wreck of a situation!

USF is not a name brand and has nowhere to go.ESPN and the ACC are to blame. The pundits are probably loving this since they want fewer teams to follow. No more looking at the roster sheet to see which USF player just made a play.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Trip B is the realest Mod on this forum. he lets u know where he stands 100% of the time, no frills.

u aren't going to win this one, son.

• Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

Good for West Virginia for filing this Lawsuit against the Big East and its incompetent Commissioner! The Big East has done EVERYTHING in an INEPT and Pathetic manner since all of this realignment began.

Wasn't Genshaft's quote "USF will end up in a better position at the end of all this?"

Judy Genshaft and Woolard are almost as inept as Marinatto. What a JOKE of a conference.

And que a comment from a mod about you not knowing what Judge Judy and Capt'n Wollard are doing

+1 , thats all i will say, if i don't include a source my post may be edited or deleted.

How much did you hear before we got the Big East invite?

Judy & Doug are doing nothing because they have got NOTHING.

Now you're catching on to the real value of USF in all this ...

And what exactly should have "Marinatto" done to avoid this train wreck?

• Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

So, why doesn't WVU sue the ACC or the BigXII for taking Pitt, Cuse and TCU... they sue the Big East for those teams leaving claiming "The Big East Conference and its commissioner, through their actions, breached their contract to WVU and nullified and voided the bylaws."

When they say Big East in that quote does that include Pitt, Cuse and TCU, seeing as how them leaving created instability....

Now, couldn't every remaining football member of the Big East sue the Big East as well for the same reasons WVU is??? If the contract was breached with WVU, it only makes sense to have also been breached with all of the other remaining football members as well.

Archived