• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well guys time to enjoy the New CUSA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

I still say the best road for all is for the FB Big East to leave the BB Big East and join with the Big 12 er 10 er 8 er ?????

This would make for a 14-16 team good Conf.

This would help stabalize both Conf.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

I still say the best road for all is for the FB Big East to leave the BB Big East and join with the Big 12 er 10 er 8 er ?????

This would make for a 14-16 team good Conf.

This would help stabalize both Conf.

I agree, but don't see it happening

• Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Was fun while it lasted. Back to reality.

What sucks is, we had this great opportunity, and have failed to capitalize on it. Next year is really the last chance to capitalize. We had so many easy routes to the BCS and blew it every time.

Time to get excited about games against Houston, SMU and UCF rather than Pitt & WVU. :(

Ugh, I feel like someone close to me just died

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

they should call this the doom and gloom board

usf willbe fine

you gotta believe

keep the faith

USF IS TOO BIG TO FAIL

For once, I agree with the Smazz. I'm holding on, with all the faith I have left, to the slight chance we're gonna land on our feet after all this

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The last month has been so sucky :(

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

There`s already a thread about conference realignment. Jesus Christ do we need 70 different threads full of self-pitying whiny little tools lamenting the ``death`` of USF football?!

The realignment thread is 15 pages long. Perhaps you should worry less about thread overlap and more about contributing a valid thought or idea to these posts, instead of taking a couple minutes to write a whiny post that is irrelevant to the topic.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

usf willbe fine

you gotta believe

keep the faith

USF IS TOO BIG TO FAIL

That is the problem. The morons who run the BE conference and the USF administration keep convincing themselves that all will be fine while not doing a **** thing to prevent what has unfolded before our eyes. How long do you continue to banter about "USF will be fine" before we are in our worst case scenario....because our worst case scenario is now upon us.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

It's really bad now. Really bad. But not the worst case scenario...yet. Worst case scenario will be when we hear UConn and RU to ACC and the Big 12 decided to go ahead and take Louisville and Cinci and we're stuck holding our junk out in the wind. :blink:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

usf willbe fine

you gotta believe

keep the faith

USF IS TOO BIG TO FAIL

That is the problem. The morons who run the BE conference and the USF administration keep convincing themselves that all will be fine while not doing a **** thing to prevent what has unfolded before our eyes. How long do you continue to banter about "USF will be fine" before we are in our worst case scenario....because our worst case scenario is now upon us.

So you were privy to EVERY SINGLE THING that has transpired during this and know exactly what the BE and USF did and didn't do to try and prevent this from happening. You must be omniscient .. Are you God?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

There`s already a thread about conference realignment. Jesus Christ do we need 70 different threads full of self-pitying whiny little tools lamenting the ``death`` of USF football?!

The realignment thread is 15 pages long. Perhaps you should worry less about thread overlap and more about contributing a valid thought or idea to these posts, instead of taking a couple minutes to write a whiny post that is irrelevant to the topic.

Does it really matter whether a whiny post is relevant or irrelevant to the topic?

Archived