• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well guys time to enjoy the New CUSA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

they should call this the doom and gloom board

usf willbe fine

you gotta believe

keep the faith

USF IS TOO BIG TO FAIL

The problem is that we don't have lobbyists in the Big 12 offices to get us a bailout.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

http://tracking.si.com/2011/10/25/report-mountain-west-conference-usa-and-big-east-may-form-mega-football-conference/?sct=cf_t2_a5

This, seriously, makes me want to puke, get drunk, and/or kill something. In any order. What an epic POS idea. For God's sake, I hope we just disband the team and sh!tcan football at USF before we even think about joining anything like this garbage. Ugh. I was okay with taking the "cream" of the MWC and CUSA on our terms, but to just jump right into the slop with all of them? For real? Oh the humanity.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

There`s already a thread about conference realignment. Jesus Christ do we need 70 different threads full of self-pitying whiny little tools lamenting the ``death`` of USF football?!

Megaphone blaring: "step back from the ledge, do not, I repeat, do not jump".

if we form a super conference with MWC and CUSA i will relinquish my CFB fanhood....

This.

There`s already a thread about conference realignment. Jesus Christ do we need 70 different threads full of self-pitying whiny little tools lamenting the ``death`` of USF football?!

Megaphone blaring: "step back from the ledge, do not, I repeat, do not jump".

We're not jumping, Bill, we're being pushed!!!

• Content Count:  37

Let's look to the light at the end of the tunnel here.

Currently, being in the Big East, USF is the host to the Chokathon each year as we drown at the bottom of the Big East standings. This year is no different. We are having our butts pummeled as if we are serving some sort of Big East prison sentence.

Alas, we are are free! Free to go to a new bigger and better CUSA where we can play top notch schools like UCF. Ok this does blow goats. But maybe we can actually win a game in CUSA, or better yet, finish with a winning record.

And now a video to lighten the mood:

• Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

That video is full of Win! I do in fact feel much better now. Thanks

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I am in love with that little brown girl in the video... that is freakin hilarious.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

I prefer "Big East Lite" .... and I think the sentiments "It was fun while it lasted" is perfect if things play out the way the rumors appear to be setiing up. We were lucky as hell, at less than 10 years of age, to get the invite to an AQ conference. One of the positive things it did was generate some revenue to make the much needed athletic facilities improvement a reality. One of the negatives was to create spolied brats within our fanbase ...

• Content Count:  1,387

I prefer "Big East Lite" .... and I think the sentiments "It was fun while it lasted" is perfect if things play out the way the rumors appear to be setiing up. We were lucky as hell, at less than 10 years of age, to get the invite to an AQ conference. One of the positive things it did was generate some revenue to make the much needed athletic facilities improvement a reality. One of the negatives was to create spolied brats within our fanbase ...

Dead on!

Archived