• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We suck...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

We will be lucky to make a bowl game this season... We suck

So when we make a bowl game you can buy all of our tickets.

We won't make a bowl game

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

USF has a better chance of winning the remaining games on the schedule.

@Pitt on Thursday and @UConn, USF statically was not favorable to win.

The team will hopefully do better down the stretch.

I say 10 -2.

Lol this is the most I have laughed in a long time... If we can't beat the worst team then how r we gonna beat the rest

This team has always been unpredictabull. We lose to pitt, uconn last year beat miami?, beat cincy?, beat clemson in a bowl? So no telling but I will be at the game next week and supporting our Bulls during homecoming!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We will be lucky to make a bowl game this season... We suck

So when we make a bowl game you can buy all of our tickets.

We won't make a bowl game

When we do you can buy our tickets then.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

Everyone calm down-USF is tanking the season so we can get Luck.  Once we have a franchise QB we will be fine.

Kiper has him going to Indiana ....

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

pRETTY bad

• Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Hopefully we are a good home team and a bad away team. I did not see this one coming. I need a hug.

• Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

To not hold back...yes we do suck...based on how the team (as a whole) has played this season so far, especially the last two games.  Notre Dame was great to watch, because we won, not because we played exceptionally well.  Great teams have both consistent offense and a consistent defense season-long.  Good teams have one or the other.  Mediocre teams, like us, can't seem to find consistency on either side of the ball.

Some of my thoughts:

1.  BJ is reverting back to being a thrower, not a passer.  Seems to me he is losing confidence and/or maybe Todd Fitch is as well (with the way he is calling plays).  His mechanics have deteriorated and he is not ******* a throwing lane. (I'm assuming the site thinks I'm using the bad F word since it has the same amount of letters.)

2.  Our corners can tackle better, but it seems they have regressed in their coverage skills.

3.  Is there anything else in our running game besides read-option?  Maybe an I-formation or single back set with two TE(s)?

4.  Is there a possibility to just slow things down a little on offense and maybe go into a huddle every once in a while?  Gives the big guys a little breather and calms everyone down a bit.  

5.  Skip has to grab his assistants by the man jewels starting tomorrow and get this team in order.  There are major adjustments to be made.  It has been six games now and only three against worthy opponents and we've played inconsistently against all three (yes Notre Dame is one of those even though we won).

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

getting in a bowl doesnt mean a thing

football program seems to be happy to get to  bad bowl

• Content Count:  270
  • Days Won:  0

I see three conference wins.  Not that there is anything exciting about going 3-4 in conference again, but we will certainly qualify for the whogivesashit.com bowl.

Also, Miami is a non-conference game.  That means we will probably play to our potential during that one week.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Who are you feeling we will beat in conference?

Archived