• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey, USF Athletics, I want a refund

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Same here.  What makes anyone think the same instant gratification certain fans are burdened with would lessen any from one season to the next?

Add that to the anonymity the internet provides and it's a formula for the whining, ranting, threats and what not you see after a loss.

I'm just some of the diehards stay on board and voice their viewpoint which is even more important to the building of the program than some people that want to shoot themselves or protest a loss or two.

Anyway, I hope we get back in shape on this board and on the field and have better things to talk about.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,655
  • Days Won:  424

Same here.  What makes anyone think the same instant gratification certain fans are burdened with would lessen any from one season to the next?

Add that to the anonymity the internet provides and it's a formula for the whining, ranting, threats and what not you see after a loss.

I'm just some of the diehards stay on board and voice their viewpoint which is even more important to the building of the program than some people that want to shoot themselves or protest a loss or two.

Anyway, I hope we get back in shape on this board and on the field and have better things to talk about.

I don't know .... You don't get original, comedic genius like the "signs for the Cincinnati game" thread when you're winning games ... but I guess there's always is  a trade off.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

By the way, where did all the people go that were saying we are a good enough team to be in the SEC?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

There's times where I feel like I hate this team and I feel the urge to just quit it and pick up somebody else. Then I remember that I'm a f---ing fan of USF, for better or worse, and I could never part ways with them.

Just remember, going through the tough times makes the good times that much sweeter

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

By the way, where did all the people go that were saying we are a good enough team to be in the SEC?

wrong board man. you are thinking of the Orlando schools board.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,457
  • Days Won:  19

I don't have kids of my own so where else am I going to piss away thousands of dollars a year for nearly 40 years of disappointment.  Other than my taxes, I've never paid more for less.

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

When times are tough, you really see the true nature of some fans.

No one said this was going to easy.

Toughen up, buttercup.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

wrong board man. you are thinking of the Orlando schools board.

Nope.  I'm quite sure there was at least one thread on this board stating why USF should be invited to the SEC.

• Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

I disagree on the compel me to come home and attend the game(s) statements made by some on this board.  USF is selling a product to me and many others.  They have an obligation to put as good of a product on the field as possibe.  Its' up to me to purchase that product or not.

They call me at least 12 times a year for some product (college of this/that, buy a brick, bulls club, alumni, etc.).  Has nothing to do with me being in love w/USF or not.  More about the product they produce.  At this point in the lifecycle I want a better product.  In my mind the product (wins/losses) is only part of it.  Announcing game times far enough in advance, game atmosphere, engagement of USF staff, etc. is also a big part of where/why I choose to spend my dollar.  Utimately if I don't spend my dollars on USF they lose, not me. 

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Game time? Really?

You do realize that USF has no control over game time right? If ESPN/ABC choose to air the game they set the time and channel... and they have up till 6 days prior to the game to do so.

Indiana called... they'd like to show you what a crappy football program looks like... we lost two games... get off your high horse and take a Xanax.  ::)

Archived