• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey, USF Athletics, I want a refund

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,654
  • Days Won:  424

All game times (start and finish, see ND) are subject to change.  You should always schedule to get there the day before, and leave the day after or face the chance of missing part of the game.   Flying the day of is risky with flight delays and traffic to the stadium, etc anyway.  Probably save some money by scheduling the flights over the summer when the schedules are announced and not waiting until 12 days before kickoff. 

I understand that, but it may not be easy to get away the day before a game (kids, work, etc.).

I understand, but it's the nature of the beast.  TV rules the time.  Doesn't do any good to moan about it or direct the ill will towards the athletic department.

+1000 .... There are some legit criticisms of the athletic department but this isn't one of them.

Some members of this board need to walk away.  It's not healty to continue to support a program that brings them so much grief.  If you can't roll with the waves, get off the boat.

mas·och·ism

   [mas-uh-kiz-uhm, maz-] Show IPA

noun

1.Psychiatry . the condition in which sexual gratification depends on suffering physical pain or humiliation.

2. gratification gained from pain, deprivation, degradation, etc., inflicted or imposed on oneself, either as a result of one's own actions or the actions of others, especially the tendency to seek this form of gratification.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

LOL, Tripple - you are like the ultimate neutralizer on this board.  /cheers

Archived