• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN Gameday is coming to Tampa

NJBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

I went to Tallahassee this weekend with some friends and we stayed up all night in line at 2:30 a.m. for college gameday. the atmosphere was awesome and we got pretty close to the front. I would love to have them come to Tampa

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If they do it on campus, it will be on the green-way (the field running west of MLK plaza).  Its the only place open enough to have a set and a crowd behind it, while still showing it to be on-campus. There's just not enough room actually at MLK plaza.  I do hope that it is on-campus rather than at RJS, because it will give us a chance to show off the campus to the nation.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

I've been to game day a few times and the set up and audience is really not that huge.  I've seen them shut down streets for it just so they have the right shot in the background.  The best background on campus would be the big U on the athletic building.  Could easily put the stage in the street between the softball stadium and the dome with the crowd between the stage and the athletic building.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Good that the Bucs are away on the 20th.  That would mean the field would be painted "BULLS" and not Bucs.  Very important for gameday appearance.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

If they do it on campus, it will be on the green-way (the field running west of MLK plaza).  Its the only place open enough to have a set and a crowd behind it, while still showing it to be on-campus. There's just not enough room actually at MLK plaza.  I do hope that it is on-campus rather than at RJS, because it will give us a chance to show off the campus to the nation.

I haven't been on campus in a while (and clearly google hasnt either), but could they do it on the new soccer field with the LRS Athletic Center as the back-drop? Could show off some of our new facilities.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

west virginia game which might be for all the marbles would be the game nation would want to see

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

west virginia game which might be for all the marbles would be the game nation would want to see

That's not on Saturday at the present time ... Please try to keep up.

• Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

This is incredible news!  We need so many signs created with all kinds of inside jokes and callback jokes.  You know, hot dog environment etc...

• Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

I played in an AT&T cancer charity golf outing with Corso last year and asked him how Game Day works and he said it is decided the week before where they are going.  He said he has no clue one week to the next.

• Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

I played in an AT&T cancer charity golf outing with Corso last year and asked him how Game Day works and he said it is decided the week before where they are going.  He said he has no clue one week to the next.

Prepare signs and flags now so that they are ready within a week's notice.

Archived