• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

so any chance he graduates early and gets in for spring lol?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

how has winter park been doing lately?

I'm sure AW is tearing up the high school defenses he faces. he must make them look foolish.

I'm excited for CSH to get someone in here to run his offense.

Not exactly. According to his pops, the coaches are being jackasses and handcuffing him with the playcalling. According to our TBP detectives, the coaches are a bunch of UCF alum and as soon as AW committed to us and won the E11 MVP, they have been treating like **** pretty much. I just hope what they do doesnt get him hurt. idgaf about stars or recruit rankings. We know how good he is. I just want him here in one piece.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I'm sure AW is tearing up the high school defenses he faces. he must make them look foolish.

Not exactly. According to his pops, the coaches are being jackasses and handcuffing him with the playcalling. According to our TBP detectives, the coaches are a bunch of UCF alum and as soon as AW committed to us and won the E11 MVP, they have been treating like **** pretty much. I just hope what they do doesnt get him hurt. idgaf about stars or recruit rankings. We know how good he is. I just want him here in one piece.

what are his numbers? any idea? I'd like to see how he performs against live action. I'm not a big skills competition guy.

even if they are limiting him, he must still be tearing it up against such weak competition.I can only imagine how he is embarrassing those high school secondaries.

can you post his numbers? attempts? completions? TD-int ratio. rushing stats. etc. I'd love to see some video game type numbers against weak high school competition. last year his numbers were average. I think 14 TDs 10 ints. I was really looking forward to him tearing it up his senior year.

I was really hoping to compare his high school numbers to BJ. I know BJ had 34 passing TDs his senior year. he led his team to a 10-2 record. I'm sure AW is going to annihilate that with how great a passer he is.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

what are his numbers? any idea? I'd like to see how he performs against live action. I'm not a big skills competition guy.

even if they are limiting him, he must still be tearing it up against such weak competition.I can only imagine how he is embarrassing those high school secondaries.

can you post his numbers? attempts? completions? TD-int ratio. rushing stats. etc. I'd love to see some video game type numbers against weak high school competition. last year his numbers were average. I think 14 TDs 10 ints. I was really looking forward to him tearing it up his senior year.

I was really hoping to compare his high school numbers to BJ. I know BJ had 34 passing TDs his senior year. he led his team to a 10-2 record. I'm sure AW is going to annihilate that with how great a passer he is.

not if he can only throw 10 15 times a game most of which are screens

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I like that he is 6'3. From videos he looks like he has a strong arm. I like that he is elusive. I don't like that we (crazy USF fans) think a true frosh, a redshirt soph with limited time, or a former walk on will all of a sudden change this team next year into a 8+ win football team.

Let the kid sign his letter, get on campus and maybe develop. We all know he needs development

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150

Key to next season is going to be if AW gets into classes this Jan so hes got 5-6 months extra with the play book.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Key to next season is going to be if AW gets into classes this Jan so hes got 5-6 months extra with the play book.

Not coming early

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Not coming early

He'll get here when he gets here. It really wont make that big a difference when you look back at his overall time at USF.

Sure it would have been nice, but it's not a big deal.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

I like that he is 6'3. From videos he looks like he has a strong arm. I like that he is elusive. I don't like that we (crazy USF fans) think a true frosh, a redshirt soph with limited time, or a former walk on will all of a sudden change this team next year into a 8+ win football team.

Let the kid sign his letter, get on campus and maybe develop. We all know he needs development

There are some good QBs that start as freshmen. Matt Barkley comes to mind.

As for the skills competition, I watched that thing online. AW missed the 1st day because of an ankle (pretty sure) injury. Came back and competed well enough against guys that will be going to USC, Tenn, Stanford, etc. This wasn't a "let's pick 25 guys in Hillsbourough, Pasco and Polk county" competition. Just making the Top 11 was a great achievement. The kid has the skills and they loved his ability to learn the playbook and make good reads.

No guarantees in life, but I'm guessing he will be a better than average QB in college.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

I know it's not exactly the same, but after seeing the playbook from the Elite 11 and the short time all those kids had to learn it, I'm thinking that, while the extra time would obviously help, it's not going to be a point of need .... all jokes about our offense aside.