• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs ND: Realistic Odds of winning (let me hear your real opinion)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I agree that this will be the toughest to win. I hope and expect the game to be close

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

We're simply a better team ... we have upset better teams on the road.

BULLS Win 27-10 !

• Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

If we didn't have a chance there would be no reason to play the game.  That being said, if we score more points than Notre Dame I think we will win the game.

• Content Count:  1,240

We couldn't beat Brian Kelly's 2 star athletes when he was at Cincinnati, not sure how we will beat his 4-5 star guys at ND.

I think we'll have a very good season, but I put our chances at winning this game pretty low. 20-30% maybe.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

We couldn't beat Brian Kelly's 2 star athletes when he was at Cincinnati, not sure how we will beat his 4-5 star guys at ND.

I think we'll have a very good season, but I put our chances at winning this game pretty low. 20-30% maybe.

Difference is that Leavitt couldn't beat Kelly because our team was never disciplined enough. Skip has our team much more disciplined, and that's going to be the big difference.  Its the same reason why Schiano and Edsall had Leavitt's number.

• Content Count:  3,827

we are cleraly the underdog by all objective counts.

however we are the only ones who wouldnt be shocked with a bulls win -we are all believers

In fact, one of us is a Bulliever!

• Content Count:  3,827

Difference is that Leavitt couldn't beat Kelly because our team was never disciplined enough. Skip has our team much more disciplined, and that's going to be the big difference.  Its the same reason why Schiano and Edsall had Leavitt's number.

This.

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

BULLS Win 27-10 !

+1

What has notre dame done lately? What gives anyone reason to believe that they are in fact the better team? I would even say that they have more to prove than we do, that's how precipitous their fall has been.

I like our chances, especially on special teams. My main concern is the secondary, but I think our pass rush can counter that. This team is going to surprise a lot of people.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

BULLS Win 27-10 !

+1

What has notre dame done lately? What gives anyone reason to believe that they are in fact the better team? I would even say that they have more to prove than we do, that's how precipitous their fall has been.

I like our chances, especially on special teams. My main concern is the secondary, but I think our pass rush can counter that. This team is going to surprise a lot of people.

Precisely what makes them dangerous.  They are were THE University of Football in America.  They have high expectations every year.  But in the 2nd year of a new, IMO pretty good, coach expectations will be high again. They will be ready to play.  I hope like he11 that we win, but no way do we just roll over them at their place.

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Wow this is kind of a bummer to read all the debbie downers.  I'll be at the game so I am going to pretend we have a chance and stuff.

Archived