• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs ND: Realistic Odds of winning (let me hear your real opinion)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

We will pound the rock. ND had trouble stopping the run last year. As for the Bulls last year, they ran the ball fairly well against top opponents. They should be better this year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

we are cleraly the underdog by all objective counts.

however we are the only ones who wouldnt be shocked with a bulls win -we are all believers

In fact, one of us is a Bulliever!

He lives. 50 offseason uniform threads and no Shoop. Something seemed off.

• Content Count:  579

Find it hard to believe we lose by more than a field goal.  Blowout?  **** that.  We had one blowout last season and I don't see it happening again this year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

They lost to Tulsa at home last year ... I realize they will be improved in Kelly's second year but so will we. I doubt we get blown out ...

• Content Count:  293

Everyone is putting ND on a pedestal. I wouldn't say that they're are better than us, they may have more depth but I believe we can handle anything they throw at us. How many times has USF been the underdog? I look for a close defensive game and I definitely see USF pounding it to them with the running game. We have a dangerous backfield, with Murray's agility and Scott's power, they will loosen up their D. When you add in the agility and speed of BJ to the mix, ND's D will tire out quickly. If Love and Griffin return healthy, I definitely see some play action opening up the airways.

I have no doubts on USF's D, we're hard hitting and gifted with speed. As long as we stay disciplined I see us giving ND a challenge.

I say we're gonna give them a run for their money and my opinion is a 50-60% of winning.

• Content Count:  3,616

I see us having a 35-40% chance of us winning the game. I feel about as confident as I did all the way up to kickoff at FSU. Last year I probably had 15% of us beating the Gators before their Miami (OH) and probably 25-30% after that game. After watching the replays of the games vs Rutgers, UConn, & Clemson - it's all about ONE thing.....HOW BJ PLAYS!!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

This should pump up our players.

USFinsiderBillM Bill McGillis

Love it! ESPN graphic in SportsCenter feature of Notre Dame lists 6 potential roadblocks 2 undefeated season. USF not 1 of them. We'll C!

2 hours ago

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I see us having a 35-40% chance of us winning the game. I feel about as confident as I did all the way up to kickoff at FSU. Last year I probably had 15% of us beating the Gators before their Miami (OH) and probably 25-30% after that game. After watching the replays of the games vs Rutgers, UConn, & Clemson - it's all about ONE thing.....HOW BJ PLAYS!!!

WOW, I was at FSU and pumped for the game, but, didn't give us much chance at all with Grothe having gone down the week prior. I feel way better right now than I did the Friday night before that game. BJ's legs completely caught them off guard and he hit the couple of deep balls that were open, but, if our defense played every game like they played at FSU, I would say that we'll be pretty hard to beat (you know, minus the Syracuse game last year).

You know when I started to think that we could win that game? I think it was FSU's second play of the game, they tried to throw the ball over the middle and Nate Allen broke up the play by laying out the WR. We had 2 big hits on their first three plays, long before Lejiste's big hit. The defense set the tone from the first series and I started thinking, you know, we just may do this...

• Content Count:  12

If we go up there thinking we're playing "The Legend That Is Notre Dame," we lose. They aren't the Legend any more. That ended when the other Holtz left them. They beat Miami last year, but so did we. It's a football game. I like out chances, especially if we score first. 50-50!

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Notre Dame will destroy us!

Archived