• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andrea Adelson is new ESPN Big East blogger

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

Great choice. She's Fair and Balanced

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I'm thinking she doesn't think highly of us:

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/20365/what-to-look-forward-to

Is this the year for USF? I know Brian thought there was potential for the Bulls to win the conference, something they have never done. Coach Skip Holtz is high on B.J. Daniels and his development, and the Bulls could be aided by Darrell Scott, the transfer from Colorado.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Great choice. She's Fair and Balanced

Now I'm really worried ...

• Content Count:  4,642

give her a shot i guess... she can't be too biased on a national stage, but you never know.

• Content Count:  4,501

You guys give her a chance  as for me  NO WAY - SHE IS A GATOR .  END OF STORY. :chainsaw

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Is this the year for USF? I know Brian thought there was potential for the Bulls to win the conference, something they have never done. Coach Skip Holtz is high on B.J. Daniels and his development, and the Bulls could be aided by Darrell Scott, the transfer from Colorado.

I fail to see how that statement of facts leads anyone to think she doesn't think highly of us.  I read it as rather neutral.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I fail to see how that statement of facts leads anyone to think she doesn't think highly of us.  I read it as rather neutral.

maybe I just read into it, but I wasn't disputing her facts. In that blog post, she's saying what she thinks of all the league's teams and yet in ours, all she can say is that "I know Brian thought there was potential for the Bulls to win the conference", so what's her stance? She didn't even answer he own question.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

maybe I just read into it, but I wasn't disputing her facts. In that blog post, she's saying what she thinks of all the league's teams and yet in ours, all she can say is that "I know Brian thought there was potential for the Bulls to win the conference", so what's her stance? She didn't even answer he own question.

Considering she's been the BE Blogger all of maybe 2 weeks, how much of the conference has she actually seen? BB actually went to many spring practices and spring games, so he had first hand knowledge of the teams. I wouldn't say she's not thinking highly of us, but I think she is being wary of not pegging one team as a favorite until she establishes herself in the BE community and has time to research.

• Content Count:  4,501

You guys are funny - she doesn't think highly of the whole conference much less USF. 

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

You guys are funny - she doesn't think highly of the whole conference much less USF. 

This

Archived