• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bolts Playoffs Thread...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

Our schedule for the conference finals for those that might not have seen it yet...

Sat       5/14  @  8pm        (in Boston)

Tue     5/17   @  8pm        (in Boston)

Thu     5/19   @  8pm        (in Tampa)

Sat      5/21   @  1:30pm    (in Tampa)

Mon     5/23   @  8pm        (in Boston)

Wed    5/25   @  8pm        (in Tampa)

Fri        5/27   @  8pm        (in Boston) 

All the games are scheduled to be on VS except the Saturday afternoon game, which will be on NBC.

Hopefully Brighthouse gets that info pretty soon. They're showing the games starting at 7 or 7:30 and that makes it harder to set up the DVR.

Also, tickets go on sale to the general public in about 40 minutes ...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Hope the Bolts can pull it off, but playing the first two games in Boston is a big disadvantage.  If we can split, I like our chances.

Hope the Bolts can pull it off, but playing the first two games in Boston is a big disadvantage.  If we can split, I like our chances.

I've completely stopped any attempt to try and analyze this team ... I didn't think there was any way possible they, specifically Roli, win that 4th game in Tampa, having to play back-to-back like that.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Bolts are on FIRE!!!!

3 goals in like 3 minutes... we need to keep it up! We have to win up in Beantown so we can bring it back home this weekend and get ahead!!

Also the announcers are pissing me off... we scored like 3 goals in 3 minutes and the announcers made no deal about it... Boston gets a crap goal and the announcers go ape ****.

Clearly the announcers are routing against the Bolts.

I hope to hell they're taking names after those late game shenanigans ... Bolts showed great poise and disciplinein letting the Bruins piss away any slim chance they had of a huge comeback

Bolts are on FIRE!!!!

3 goals in like 3 minutes... we need to keep it up! We have to win up in Beantown so we can bring it back home this weekend and get ahead!!

Also the announcers are pissing me off... we scored like 3 goals in 3 minutes and the announcers made no deal about it... Boston gets a crap goal and the announcers go ape ****.

Clearly the announcers are routing against the Bolts.

That was a great game.  I had family obligations so I avoided all media to watch it on the DVR Saturday night.  Those three goals were incredible.  All in a minute and a half I think.  Loved to see them stick in that open net goal. 

I have to say, the way the game started, the Bruins were slinging shots on TB and showed no signs of stopping.  I thought it was only a matter of time before they started slipping through and we were going to be blown off the ice.  Then it was like TB woke up.  Bruins definitely have more strength and when they get "set up", are wickedly good at moving the puck around until they line up the shot they want, but TB is definitely alot quicker and man on man in the open ice they definitely are more dangerous.

• Content Count:  4,642

i hope we keep it up.  go bolts!

TB let that one get away.  Boston was ruthless in that first period, yet the Lightning came out ahead 2-1 with quick strikes on both ends.  Then in the second period the Lightning blew opportunity after opportunity, but kept fighting to make it close in the 3rd.  A few bad calls against the Lightning really hurt them, especially that last one on Malone who kept finding himself in the penalty box.  IF there was one guy to blame for the loss, I'd pin it on him.  Have to feel pretty good about splitting up there and one thing is for sure, this team can friggin score quick.

TB let that one get away.  Boston was ruthless in that first period, yet the Lightning came out ahead 2-1 with quick strikes on both ends.  Then in the second period the Lightning blew opportunity after opportunity, but kept fighting to make it close in the 3rd.  A few bad calls against the Lightning really hurt them, especially that last one on Malone who kept finding himself in the penalty box.  IF there was one guy to blame for the loss, I'd pin it on him.  Have to feel pretty good about splitting up there and one thing is for sure, this team can friggin score quick.

They weren't going to go 8-0 for these next two rounds and the way they battled back in the 3rd was almost as good as a win ... I just hope that Roli still has gas in the tank for the rest of the way ... I questioned him on the back-to-back games to close out the Caps, hope he proves me wrong again.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

The Bolts will win this in 5

Archived