• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bolts Playoffs Thread...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

Just watched the 3rd period ... no matter how this series ends, someone needs to take out that little ***** Ovechkin.

little joke for you trip, not sure if you heard

SO... I walk into this bar and ask "Can I get an Ovechkin?" The Bartender says, "How do you make that?" I simply reply "It's easy, it's a White Russian with no ice and no cup."   boom

Very nice ...Caps royally ****** up signing him long term ... I think he's a great talent but not Captain material, and that's what sets the tone for your team.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Dang, SRQ, I just read that over lunch and was going to post it ... I really like the current Rays administration but I think what the Lightning has is the best, overall, Tampa Bay has ever seen. From owner all the way down to the type players we have here, i woudn't trade places with any other team in the NHL at this point in time ... Heck, i even got a call from a Lightning ticket rep today trying to sell me season tix packages because I've been buying playoff tickets and when i told her it wasn't something I could really do right now, no pressure or anything, just sent me an email saying if the time ever comes, please contact her ... Class organization all round.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Dang, SRQ, I just read that over lunch and was going to post it ... I really like the current Rays administration but I think what the Lightning has is the best, overall, Tampa Bay has ever seen. From owner all the way down to the type players we have here, i woudn't trade places with any other team in the NHL at this point in time ... Heck, i even got a call from a Lightning ticket rep today trying to sell me season tix packages because I've been buying playoff tickets and when i told her it wasn't something I could really do right now, no pressure or anything, just sent me an email saying if the time ever comes, please contact her ... Class organization all round.

weak sales person, would never make it on my team.  should guilt trip you with the poor tampa attendance and fan reputation and how you, alone, can change that. Maybe use this article to to prove its a growing team and season tix will never be this cheap or readily available again.  Then when you committ, because you would have committed, asked for 10 recommendations of fellow lightning fans who do not have season tix, but should.  Sold!

then of course when no one is there next year and you call to complain how there would have been tix readily available, ignore your phone calls.  Its sales 101. 

weak sales person, would never make it on my team.  should guilt trip you with the poor tampa attendance and fan reputation and how you, alone, can change that. Maybe use this article to to prove its a growing team and season tix will never be this cheap or readily available again.  Then when you committ, because you would have committed, asked for 10 recommendations of fellow lightning fans who do not have season tix, but should.  Sold!

then of course when no one is there next year and you call to complain how there would have been tix readily available, ignore your phone calls.  Its sales 101. 

Need I say more .... class organization.  :D

• Content Count:  1,390

The Lightning NEW sales team is far from weak. The Lightning had sold 7,500 season tickets for the 09-10 season. The new management bumped that number up to 9,000 season tickets for this season and that was basically getting people to go "All in"  ;) on just hope of the new organization. They recently released that they added roughly 1,000 more season tickets to their total BEFORE the playoffs started, so between middle of February when next years seats went on sale and the first week of April.

So from 7,500 to 10,000 in one year....and that's before the playoff bandwagon and a summer full of marketing.

• Content Count:  151

Good articles... thanks for posting up the links!

• Content Count:  4,642

nice reads. thanks for posting!

• Content Count:  151

Our schedule for the conference finals for those that might not have seen it yet...

Sat      5/14  @  8pm        (in Boston)

Tue    5/17  @  8pm        (in Boston)

Thu    5/19  @  8pm        (in Tampa)

Sat      5/21  @  1:30pm    (in Tampa)

Mon    5/23  @  8pm        (in Boston)

Wed    5/25  @  8pm        (in Tampa)

Fri        5/27  @  8pm        (in Boston) 

All the games are scheduled to be on VS except the Saturday afternoon game, which will be on NBC.

Archived