• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bolts Playoffs Thread...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

They are doing well this postseason. I honestly believed they could make it to at least the conference finals with the talent they have. Would not shock me if they did make it to the finals, but if they beat the Caps it will be tough to beat Boston or Philly.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

If we can beat the Capitals we have a good shot at beating Boston or Philly as well.  This year the Capitals have been the real deal and to be up 2 games on them is just amazing to me.  Can't wait to see how the rest of the series plays out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,559
  • Days Won:  423

I'm hearing game 3 will be on the NHL network.... not sure but I don't think that's included in my digital package with BH..... ****....

Check it just in case. I don't have the Sports Pass but I'm getting some channels that are included in there. I get the NHLN HD on 1151 but don't get the regular digital NHLN on 808 ... Thank God for BH's inefficiency.  ;)

If you do get NHLN, need to check out NHL Live this afternoon ... Pretty hot chick co-hosting the program.

I'm hearing game 3 will be on the NHL network.... not sure but I don't think that's included in my digital package with BH..... ****....

I think Game 4 is going to be on NHLN but just realized that if you're in the Tampa Bay area, it will be on Sunsports 1148 HD ...

• Content Count:  4,642

thanks guys. i'll have to see if we have it still.  failcast up here in Chicago is garbage but it's our only option :(

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I think Game 4 is going to be on NHLN but just realized that if you're in the Tampa Bay area, it will be on Sunsports 1148 HD ...

Hope so... if not I'm headed down to the Forum to watch it on the side of the parking garage... that was a blast back in 04 when we couldn't get in the building. Just bring a lawn chair and a cooler!!

• Content Count:  2,523

Hoping my Lightning can keep this going!!!! 

• Content Count:  151

Here's a link to a thread that has a bunch of online video stream links...  Get you ass a ticket and go to the other games if you're in Tampa and can make it!

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/h3f59/game_thread_tampa_bay_lightning_20_vs_washington/

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Bolts WIN 4-3!!!!

We lead the series 3-0... lets sweep the crapitals!!!

Archived