• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bolts Playoffs Thread...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

So I got to watch the ESPN highlights which were scant.

ESPN is a ******* joke ... spent 10 times as much time on the NBA sissies as that great game yesterday ... although can't blame them for being self serving ******** but don't call yourself the World wide Leader in Sports pulling ******** like that ... If your carrier up there has the NHL Network available, you may want to add that package for at least this time of year ... Awesome coverage. Right now, they're showing a replay of the 6th game of the 2004 SC finals. I believe that's the game where Vinny drops the gloves with Iginla ..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

I think it sucks that the friggin Preakness gets more air time than the NHL playoffs. 

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/msn/05/22/11/Bolts-fans-form-human-Lightning-logo-at-/landing_lightning.html?blockID=527143&feedID=3720

Check this out.  800 Lightning fans gathered at the airport in the shape of the logo as a send off to the team.  Pretty cool gesture.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

ESPN is a ******* joke ... spent 10 times as much time on the NBA sissies as that great game yesterday ... although can't blame them for being self serving ******** but don't call yourself the World wide Leader in Sports pulling ******** like that ... If your carrier up there has the NHL Network available, you may want to add that package for at least this time of year ... Awesome coverage. Right now, they're showing a replay of the 6th game of the 2004 SC finals. I believe that's the game where Vinny drops the gloves with Iginla ..

The ratings for an NHL playoff series are about as high as Friends re-runs.

Grow up, Randy ... and stay off the big boy threads until then.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

I bullieve that the statement was correct.

I bullieve that the statement was correct.

I bullieve I didn't question if it was accurate or not ...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

BOLTS WIN! 5-3... looks like we are back on a roll... we have scored 5 goals in each game except for game #3

Probably the most intense, emotional game been to since the Game 7's back in 04 ... Only disappointing thing was the number of Bruins fans. I hadn't gotten to my seat yet when the first Bruins goal was scored and I thought it was ours for a second .... Wish there was a better way then current TM setup but not sure there is.

I agree... Saturday's game was the most epic one since the game 7 back in 2004...

About the Bruins fans, that is both a negative and positive... by the end of the 1st period they worked themselves into a froth and started acting like even more of an ass then they already are... when we came back and crushed them with 5 goals it was just as good as smacking all of them in the face.

Can't wait for tonight... should be equally epic.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

BOLTS WIN! 5-3... looks like we are back on a roll... we have scored 5 goals in each game except for game #3

Probably the most intense, emotional game been to since the Game 7's back in 04 ... Only disappointing thing was the number of Bruins fans. I hadn't gotten to my seat yet when the first Bruins goal was scored and I thought it was ours for a second .... Wish there was a better way then current TM setup but not sure there is.

I agree... Saturday's game was the most epic one since the game 7 back in 2004...

About the Bruins fans, that is both a negative and positive... by the end of the 1st period they worked themselves into a froth and started acting like even more of an ass then they already are... when we came back and crushed them with 5 goals it was just as good as smacking all of them in the face.

Can't wait for tonight... should be equally epic.

I take it you were at the game, huh?  If so, nice.....

Does the great city of Miami have a hockey team?

Archived