• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Grady- Armwood HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Grady taking his official to Iowa State this weekend.

#Iowastate head coach Paul Rhoads will do an inhome with Armwood QB Josh Grady tomorrow. Grady will take an OV to Iowa State on Friday.

http://twitter.com/joshnewberg

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

ncentonze 

@joshnewberg Where do you think Grady will end up or what is he leaning towards? Does he want to stay @ QB? Hope he stays near home! #USF

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

@ncentonze Where do you think Grady will end up or what is he leaning towards? <== I think he'll sign with USF.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

ncentonze 

@joshnewberg Where do you think Grady will end up or what is he leaning towards? Does he want to stay @ QB? Hope he stays near home! #USF

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

@ncentonze Where do you think Grady will end up or what is he leaning towards? <== I think he'll sign with USF.

Great catch ncentonze. I really like Josh, he is a heck of a bright young man and has great tampa/USF ties. I think he is one of those guys who makes your team really special. Motivator, Leader, whatever you want to call it. This kid is a winner.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

ncentonze 

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

Great catch ncentonze. I really like Josh, he is a heck of a bright young man and has great tampa/USF ties. I think he is one of those guys who makes your team really special. Motivator, Leader, whatever you want to call it. This kid is a winner.

At first I thought you were taking about Josh Newberg and I was thinking thats an interesting compliment to a recruiting analyst, but then I realized you were talking about Josh Grady and feel kind of relieved.

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241

I'd love Grady to come here.  That could be part of the beginning of an Armwood pipeline (started with Giddens) to get a lot of really good talent that comes from Armwood

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

This kid is a winner.

That's what I like best about him. He may not have the physical attributes of some other qb recruits, but he's shrewd when it comes to football. Plus, the kid's academics are top-notch. Reminds me of another gutsy, undersized QB we had play at USF not too long ago who also had a history of winning huge games at his school.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I'd love Grady to come here.  That could be part of the beginning of an Armwood pipeline (started with Giddens) to get a lot of really good talent that comes from Armwood

He could also help with kids like Andre Davis, Ruben Gonzalez, Chickillo, and 2012 Armwood RB Matt Jones. 

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

He could also help with kids like Andre Davis, Ruben Gonzalez, Chickillo, and 2012 Armwood RB Matt Jones. 

He's already helped us out in this class.

We've had an Armwood pipeline for years but people fail to notice.

Ken Dawson, Buie, Mike Williams, Keith Watts, Ryne Giddins, and more.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,039
  • Days Won:  11

This kid is a winner.

That's what I like best about him. He may not have the physical attributes of some other qb recruits, but he's shrewd when it comes to football. Plus, the kid's academics are top-notch. Reminds me of another gutsy, undersized QB we had play at USF not too long ago who also had a history of winning huge games at his school.

doesn't he have a bunch of family that's been in the NFL? I thought I saw he was related to "the freak"?

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

I really want Josh Grady to sign with USF.  Leadership and decision making are more important than the 'measurable' physical tools at QB.