• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Grady- Armwood HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I like the fact that his dad is a USF grad and wants him to come here. Also, glad to hear that Iowa Stae doesn't have a med school.

What I liked that he said tonite was that If he was going to commit. he would make a "secret commitment to Coach and then have a ceremony on NSD" Sounds like he has thought this plan out to me. I think he knows what Andre Davis is doing as well. Great conversation, I really like this young man.

I think he has a 3.9GPA...real smart kid and good, versatile athlete.  I personally think he's got the work ethic and ability to play QB if they gave him the window...or be a real good safety.  His contacts, and family contacts are amazing.  Playing in the Skyline league his dad was a coach, and Josh a big time QB player...made a name for himself at Freedom when they had a great team (where he became good friends with Keith Lewis and crew), and then at Da Wood.

Mama, his mama also graduated from USF....can you guess the family fav? ;D

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Josh, you know Wake Forest is a good school but you aren't gonna win your football conference too.

Via twit

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

#wakeforest head coach Jim Grobe will do an in home visit tonight with Armwood QB Josh Grady.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  260

Josh, you know Wake Forest is a good school but you aren't gonna win your football conference too.

Via twit

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

#wakeforest head coach Jim Grobe will do an in home visit tonight with Armwood QB Josh Grady.

Maybe he's trying to back out of his visit. Why would they send a coach to his house a few days before he's supposed to visit the campus for a coupe days?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Via twit

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

Maybe he's trying to back out of his visit. Why would they send a coach to his house a few days before he's supposed to visit the campus for a coupe days?

If you don't use your alloted visits you lose them.  Might as well go and try to shore him up.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Of course I want Grady at USF, he'll have the best chance of succeeding with us ... but if it comes down to Wake Forest vs. ISU, go with the Deacs.  At least you have a chance to be successful there. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12

Of course I want Grady at USF, he'll have the best chance of succeeding with us ... but if it comes down to Wake Forest vs. ISU, go with the Deacs.  At least you have a chance to be successful there. 

biglaugh.gif

Grady can be successful at any of the 3 schools he is considering.  Frankly, I believe it comes down to USF and ISU.  Obviously, his connections to USF are very strong.  Best of luck on all our shared targets.  The last couple weeks before NSD are quite fun.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Joshua JStat Grady

‎15 Days Away And I Still Dont Know about an hour ago via Mobile Web

Matt Floyd Bro is it really that hard?

about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile

Marissa Stevens Usf joshua.. ill be at every game :)

about an hour ago

Frankie Williams iowa st boy!

about an hour ago

Matt Floyd Yeah man. USF

about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile ·

Matt Floyd It gets really cold in iowa

about an hour ago via Facebook Mobile ·

Denise Supermissd Andresky Pray about it. :)

about an hour ago ·

Jeffrey M Hawes Syracuse man we need a qb

41 minutes ago ·

Jeff Derolf what colleges u got offers from

37 minutes ago ·

Kevin Pacholec id say wake or usf..even tho the decision is up to you and not us

19 minutes ago

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I would be quite surprised if he doesn't come to usf.  its a legacy thing.

Also, Iowa State, apparently, doesn't have a med shool and he wants to become an MD. USF  has a very good med school and he would have a much easier time setting up a practice in his own back yard. I suspect that Holtz didn't promise him a chance to play QB, and that's apparently what he prefers, which makes his decsion tougher.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  136

I would be quite surprised if he doesn't come to usf.  its a legacy thing.

Also, Iowa State, apparently, doesn't have a med shool and he wants to become an MD. USF  has a very good med school and he would have a much easier time setting up a practice in his own back yard. I suspect that Holtz didn't promise him a chance to play QB, and that's apparently what he prefers, which makes his decsion tougher.

From what I've heard, USF hasn't flat out said "No to QB" just that they think his best bet is at S.