• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Grady- Armwood HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Snow tonight. Saturdays forecast high of 13 and a low of -1. Sunday warms up to 18 with a low of 13.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

i'm sure it will be beautiful  ;D

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

I really want Josh Grady to sign with USF.  Leadership and decision making are more important than the 'measurable' physical tools at QB.

I'm pretty sure the staff is still on him exclusively at Safety.  He'd be a great leader on the defense and has the ability to be the next Nate Allen.

Bull Martin I had the still avatar but yours is cooler so I stole hope u don't mind

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

Check out that weather forecast.  Low of 5, high of 19 tomorrow according to weather.com.  Snow chance tonight.

What kid from the state of florida wants to go play in that???  I grew up in Bradenton most of my life and then spent my last 3 years in hs in Panama City and was almost in shock during the Dec-Feb period.  When I went looking into possibly playing at the next level, it didn't many visits to figure out I wasn't made for that mess!

When I lived down south, I wouldn't even have had the clothes for that trip!  ha ha

You never know ... A kid may want to experience living in that for 3 or 4 years just as a change.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Check out that weather forecast.  Low of 5, high of 19 tomorrow according to weather.com.  Snow chance tonight.

What kid from the state of florida wants to go play in that???  I grew up in Bradenton most of my life and then spent my last 3 years in hs in Panama City and was almost in shock during the Dec-Feb period.  When I went looking into possibly playing at the next level, it didn't many visits to figure out I wasn't made for that mess!

When I lived down south, I wouldn't even have had the clothes for that trip!  ha ha

You never know ... A kid may want to experience living in that for 3 or 4 years just as a change.

Iowa as a change for 3-4 years? Heck why doesn't he just see if they are looking for players in Saskatoon? Either that or stay here and rent a room in a walk in freezer 6 months a year.

Iowa as a change for 3-4 years? Heck why doesn't he just see if they are looking for players in Saskatoon? Either that or stay here and rent a room in a walk in freezer 6 months a year.

Do not try to apply logic to a teenager's decision ....  ;)

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Excuse me, Josh is gonna be pre-med and is quite a bright young man, now some posters........

Excuse me, Josh is gonna be pre-med and is quite a bright young man, now some posters........

Do you have teenage kids?? There is absolutely no correlation between intelligence and logic ....  :D

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I really want Josh Grady to sign with USF.  Leadership and decision making are more important than the 'measurable' physical tools at QB.

I'm pretty sure the staff is still on him exclusively at Safety.  He'd be a great leader on the defense and has the ability to be the next Nate Allen.

Bull Martin I had the still avatar but yours is cooler so I stole hope u don't mind

No problem.  I thankfully stole it from bubbaprog who posted it in a comment on the voodoo5 blog.  He posted it to share.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Joshua JStat Grady

Cold

34 minutes ago via Mobile Web