• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East APPROVES to evaluate expansion options

Dogma

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

TCU is probably in. Nova will be in pending their decision to do it now or wait till 2014 when they will be added. If Nova waits UCF gets in.

This, I think the candidates are in this order

1) Nova

2) TCU

3) UCF

4) Houston

Nova prob won't be ready till 14 so they're going to go with UCF & TCU in 2012 and Nova & Houston in 2014...

I'd be okay with that.

I hate the idea of Nova from a football perspective.  I'm sure it makes sense it a lot pf other ways, but the Nova add just doesn't feel right.

TCU, Houston, UCF, ECU and if we're eventually going to 12 let's just do it all right now.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  183

I think TCU is #1 and will come... After that I will go with ECU #2..... Villanova will not come....  UCF # 3.... and I will go with Memphis #4...  I like going to 10 teams for 2012... And I would also stop Rutgers or Pitt from leaving until 2012...

• Content Count:  65

TCU is probably in. Nova will be in pending their decision to do it now or wait till 2014 when they will be added. If Nova waits UCF gets in.

This, I think the candidates are in this order

1) Nova

2) TCU

3) UCF

4) Houston

Nova prob won't be ready till 14 so they're going to go with UCF & TCU in 2012 and Nova & Houston in 2014...

I'd be okay with that.

I hate the idea of Nova from a football perspective.  I'm sure it makes sense it a lot pf other ways, but the Nova add just doesn't feel right.

TCU, Houston, UCF, ECU and if we're eventually going to 12 let's just do it all right now.

I agree on all accounts...

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

Temple is the easiest add of them all if Nova passes.  Temple would be football only and are already FBS.  I would say 1) TCU 2) Nova or Temple 3) Houston, UCF or ECU.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Days Won:  12

SMU if TCU declines?

strong academics.

program on the rise.

• Content Count:  86

USF/TCU would be a good rivalry, as it was TCU that snapped our 21 game home winning streak. Brian Fisher played his heart out.  Following year, TCU has a 11 or so home game winning streak snapped by USF in double OT on a missed extra point, that was not seen since the TV cut to the news.

If I had a vote, I want TCU.

• Content Count:  521

WHy not RICE.. you get the Houston market and you get academia along with it.  If it were up to me, I'd pull in RICE (or Houston), TCU (or SMU), Villanova (because it seems like the BE has such a hard-on for the PHI market), and somehow lure Boston College back for the NE market.. talk about a mega-12 BIG.

you get Boston, NYC, Philly, Pittsburgh, Cincy, Louisville, Tampa, Houston, and Dallas!!!

• Content Count:  2,478

It's looking like UCF is pretty much a lock.

On the plus side it means **** near a guaranteed sellout every time we play in basketball/football.

Down side. Their fans.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

It's looking like UCF is pretty much a lock.

It's looking like I have not seen any sources that say UCF is pretty much a lock.

Archived