• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincinnati Fan Here

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Offense - is putrid lol We have decent RB's but a OL with more holes than a sieve. We have 1 healthy starting receiver from last year. BJ Daniels is inept at passing the ball and throws a minimum of 2 INT's in conference games. Ray Charles can throw less interceptions than Daniels because even after 3 years of college coaching he can't read a defense for ****.

Defense - Our DL isn't as dominant as years past but is still good and gets pressure. They are staying home more and defending screens and draws much better. The LB's are probably the fastest we've had here in a long time if not ever but are very young. DB's are up and coming, still a year away from being a very good squad.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

well gosh; can't leave it at just 1 Bearcat fan here.

howdy bullyboys and bullygurls.

'cats claw the bulloneys 27 - 10.

sheriff, the bet is on; UC wins, i get those crabcakes. USF wins, you get the ribs and such.

yummm! i can already taste that maryland sea food treat.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

This game will be closer than many of you guys think. In the end, I pick Cincy to win in a squeaker, 48-6. Daniels continues his embarrassing play, but at least we will get a healthy look at Eveld.

• Content Count:  2,052

Hey Gruehls! Long time masked man! Your taste of Terry's yearly bet will not be an anticipated one, but an assured thing. Just wish you'd send some Cincy Skyline chili and some Hudy as a consolation prize. No real contest this year my friend from us the way we are headed.    Reaper

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,698
  • Days Won:  108

Offense - is putrid lol We have decent RB's but a OL with more holes than a sieve. We have 1 healthy starting receiver from last year. BJ Daniels is inept at passing the ball and throws a minimum of 2 INT's in conference games. Ray Charles can throw less interceptions than Daniels because even after 3 years of college coaching he can't read a defense for ****.

Defense - Our DL isn't as dominant as years past but is still good and gets pressure. They are staying home more and defending screens and draws much better. The LB's are probably the fastest we've had here in a long time if not ever but are very young. DB's are up and coming, still a year away from being a very good squad.

Only 1 Fr among the guys that play

53    Azard, Sharly  LB  6-0  215  RJr.  Scotch Plains, NJ (Abraham Clark HS)

36  Barrington, Sam LB 6-1 225 So. Jacksonville, FL (Terry Parker HS)

40  Breit, Chris LB 6-0 215 RSo. Tampa, FL (H.B. Plant HS)

48  Garcia, Ruben LB 5-11 219 Fr. Plant City, FL (Durant High School)

11  Joseph, Sabbath LB 5-11 235 Sr. Miami, FL (Central HS)

55  Lanaris, Michael LB 6-0 232 RSo. Lake Mary, FL (Lake Mary HS)

34  Lattimore, Devekeyan LB 6-2 230 RFr. Athens, GA (Cedar Shoals HS)

50  Louis, Hans LB 6-0 206 Fr. Hollywood, FL (Chaminade Madonna College Prep)

52  Milk, Matt LB 6-0 210 RFr. Naples, Fla. (Gulf Coast HS)

44  Owens, Kasey LB 6-3 220 Jr. Bradenton, FL (Manatee)

51  Sanchez, Armando LB 5-11 220 So. St. Petersburg, FL (Northeast HS)

56  Spires, Donte LB 6-1 220 Sr. Tampa, FL (Plant HS)

13  Weatherspoon, Curtis LB 6-0 205 Jr. St. Petersburg, FL (Dean CC) (Valdosta HS)

57  Williams, Jacquian LB 6-3 216 Sr. Apopka, FL (Fort Scott CC) (Riverview HS)

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Weatherspoon plays also.  So 4 of the 7 who play are sophomores or younger.  Really 4 out of 5 because Spires and Joseph have been mostly on special teams and spot duty.

Hey Gruehls! Long time masked man! Your taste of Terry's yearly bet will not be an anticipated one, but an assured thing. Just wish you'd send some Cincy Skyline chili and some Hudy as a consolation prize. No real contest this year my friend from us the way we are headed.     Reaper

and a good afternoon to you, sir.

i hate to say it but what i'm reading about the bullspitters is pretty grim, reaper (nyuck, nyuck, nyuck).

i think you'll give the 'cats a better game than many seem to expect, tho UC is tough at home. on a woulda/coulda/shoulda basis we woulda, coulda, shoulda whipped Oklahoma, and they now sit at #1 in the BCS standings, tho that game was at Paul Brown stadium, and not at Nippert.

anywho, always will have good memories of going back and forth with you guys (not intended as a slight to the ladies posting here). gonna be interesting to watch Charlotte make an entry onto the gridiron. i doubt they will rise as quickly as USF did. then again, they probably won't crash and burn like memphis has. they have a real talent for it.

ah, the good old days.

i'll have to hook up with terry when he's headin your way, and load him up with some skyline and hudy. he'll handle the distribution logistics.

be well.

g

Bearcats will destroy us!

well, of course they will. i was trying to be polite.

the bulls won't ambullate. they'll need ambullances.

you'd best get ready to go bibullous as you'll need the juice and red bull won't help, 'cuz youse guys are green.

UC runs wild thru the bullbous bullges on defense. USF gets bulldozed.

your passing game will DEFINITELY not resemble a bullbat.

phew, i gotta take a nap. all this bulldogging is wearing me out.

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Bearcats will destroy us!

well, of course they will. i was trying to be polite.

the bulls won't ambullate. they'll need ambullances.

you'd best get ready to go bibullous as you'll need the juice and red bull won't help, 'cuz youse guys are green.

UC runs wild thru the bullbous bullges on defense. USF gets bulldozed.

your passing game will DEFINITELY not resemble a bullbat.

phew, i gotta take a nap. all this bulldogging is wearing me out.

You're dumb

Archived