• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincinnati Fan Here

Guest nybullsfan

No zarnoz, dumb he's not

Misguided maybe, in his choice of sports teams, but certainly not dumb.

Welcome back, gruehls for your annual visit. Only this time the result will be different.

Sheriff, get ready for some awesome M.I. ribs, 'cause the barecats are about to get exposed!

Oh, btw, don't forget some Graeters ice cream for dessert.

(full disclosure: I went to grad school for 3 semesters at UC, so I root for the 'Cats in all games but this one!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

You're dumb

well. baby's first step? someone has breached the walls of monosyllabics. perhaps next year, you can try bisyllabics (no, that has no sexual overtones). eventually, work your way up to polysyllabic creative word play, like: you're an imbullcilic, confabullated child. just don't go bullistic on me.

No zarnoz, dumb he's not

Misguided maybe, in his choice of sports teams, but certainly not dumb.

Welcome back, gruehls for your annual visit. Only this time the result will be different.

Sheriff, get ready for some awesome M.I. ribs, 'cause the barecats are about to get exposed!

Oh, btw, don't forget some Graeters ice cream for dessert.

(full disclosure: I went to grad school for 3 semesters at UC, so I root for the 'Cats in all games but this one!)

well a big hello back atcha NY. i always enjoy the forays into USF territory, but i do believe it will be the same old, same old for the bulls at UC.

i understand your dilemma. gotta dance with the team you brought to the prom. when were you in cincy?

win or lose, i give you my word that if i can coordinate it with terry headin back down your way, i'll have some graeters in there with the skyline and hudy. what's your fave flavor?

i hope the sheriff still visits your site. we've already swapped e-mails on the wager. but now i'm turning him into the delivery man.

Guest nybullsfan

well a big hello back atcha NY. i always enjoy the forays into USF territory, but i do believe it will be the same old, same old for the bulls at UC.

i understand your dilemma. gotta dance with the team you brought to the prom. when were you in cincy?

win or lose, i give you my word that if i can coordinate it with terry headin back down your way, i'll have some graeters in there with the skyline and hudy. what's your fave flavor?

i hope the sheriff still visits your site. we've already swapped e-mails on the wager. but now i'm turning him into the delivery man.

Yuppers, Terry's still around FTTT, but not as often as he used to be. Hopefully, work has him busy again, as the proverbial cat covering up.

86 to 90.

Fond memories of a great sports town - not just for watching, but for playing too. Played a lot of city-league softball, volleyball, and friendly games of ultimate, soccer, etc. Never made a football game at Nippert though until the USF game in 2008 for some strange reason. Sure felt strange to be back on campus 20 years later. Cincy's a good town for raising kids, but not for crossing against the red lights, LOL. Good German heritage, that.

Folks, put some Graeters on your bucket list - if you get to the game, make sure and go by for some. Don't remember the actual name, but there was this pecan/almond/brickle thingy that was out of this world.

Also, the Montgomery Inn ribs are legendary, and if you're going out for some Chili, I recommend the 5-way at Skyline over Gold Star.

Wish I could get back up for the game again this year, but duty calls, and I'm stuck in Austin.

Oh yah, BTW, Bulls either blowout the Cats 14-13, or the Cats squeak by 48-6. Me? I'm going with the 14-13. Either way, let's hope for FEW penalties and NO injuries, on both sides!

GO BULLS!! go cats..

Wish I could get back up for the game again this year, but duty calls, and I'm stuck in Austin.

hmmm. austin is a bit wide of usf if terry makes the trip.

give me your graeters faves and i'll see about sendin some down your way.

• Content Count:  4,738

montgomery inn ribs are the finest ribs in all of the land

Guest nybullsfan

hmmm. austin is a bit wide of usf if terry makes the trip.

give me your graeters faves and i'll see about sendin some down your way.

How 'bout a raincheck for the 2012 game, and I'll try to get up there in person?

How 'bout a raincheck for the 2012 game, and I'll try to get up there in person?

deal!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Hey, gruels. We'll be down at the Hofbrauhaus tonight at around 7, if you're interested. I have to have my annual helping of beer cheese and pretzels and have to deliver a Yuengling care package to a local.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Hey, gruels. We'll be down at the Hofbrauhaus tonight at around 7, if you're interested. I have to have my annual helping of beer cheese and pretzels and have to deliver a Yuengling care package to a local.

Pike you, too.

Archived