• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Only 26,000 tickets sold so far for Saturday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

USF will be in a good place when it has 65000 people like me who don't care who is on the opposite field cause the only think that matters is USF is playing at home.

Yeah I don't get that at all....really....you don't care who they play? So if we lined up 12 times against the local pee-wee leagues...you would go....and be happy? Just watch us beat the heck out of a bunch of 12 year olds?

If that is the case, why even play at the I-A level.....just schedule 12 1-AA teams or Division II or NAIA.

I like to support my school but I also want to be entertained and have a rooting interest in the game. I like to watch a high level of football....with schools that are relatively competative.

So do you go to all the USF women's basketball and volleyball games or to the men's golf games? I mean if all that matters is that USF is playing at home....what do you care what sport they are playing?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

USF will be in a good place when it has 65000 people like me who don't care who is on the opposite field cause the only think that matters is USF is playing at home.

When USF moves from Tampa aka suitcase city aka the place where people go when they no longer care about lving aka the armpit of America, then that will happen. 

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah I don't get that at all....really....you don't care who they play? So if we lined up 12 times against the local pee-wee leagues...you would go....and be happy? Just watch us beat the heck out of a bunch of 12 year olds?

If that is the case, why even play at the I-A level.....just schedule 12 1-AA teams or Division II or NAIA.

I like to support my school but I also want to be entertained and have a rooting interest in the game. I like to watch a high level of football....with schools that are relatively competative.

So do you go to all the USF women's basketball and volleyball games or to the men's golf games? I mean if all that matters is that USF is playing at home....what do you care what sport they are playing?

A lot of fans that were there from the beginning like myself don't care what team we play as we've been there thick and thin through the Liberty and Charleston Southerns. We just want USF football and will cheer no different if its Stony Brook or the reigning national champions. Granted i want the best match ups as well but if you complain and won't go because of a team USF is playing is too weak you are no true USF football fan.

• Content Count:  7,201

A lot of fans that were there from the beginning like myself don't care what team we play as we've been there thick and thin through the Liberty and Charleston Southerns. We just want USF football and will cheer no different if its Stony Brook or the reigning national champions. Granted i want the best match ups as well but if you complain and won't go because of a team USF is playing is too weak you are no true USF football fan.

The problem is, to build the program we need both the committed and the casual fans.  Why did we get 66k to the WVU game but we are having trouble getting 35k to Stony Brook?  We need to fix that if we want to make the kind of money we need to take this program forward.

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

its admirable that you were there in the beginnig.  Do you really think that "a lot of fans' are going to produce enough offspring to fill the seats on their own?  No the few fans that have been there throughout will ot, adding a more solid schedule.  I will go to everygame I possibly can but the average person in Tampa will not.  There are many other options in this area, theme parks, beach, fishing, theatres, other sport venues and so on, for them to choose from.  SO when given the choice will the average Tampanian choose to attend USF vs FAU or lets see what is here on 10/2;

Halloween Horrow Noghts

Howl O scream

Zoo Boo

Rays play at Royals, which is 2nd to last game of season may have pennant outcome

Einsteins Dreams

Go to a pumpkin patch with their family

I mean if we as a team want to grow the interest will have to be devolped and SB, WKU, FAU is not where it is going to start.

Not that I want be there with you ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

How then do you explain UF being sold out every game, Alabama, ND, USC, Penn State?  They sell out against EVERY opponent.  It can be done.  They do it by selling season tickets (and having waiting lists) to those that want to see their team play, not the opponents.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

How then do you explain UF being sold out every game, Alabama, ND, USC, Penn State?  They sell out against EVERY opponent.  It can be done.  They do it by selling season tickets (and having waiting lists) to those that want to see their team play, not the opponents.

That is a horrendous comparison. Those teams have been around for a 100 freaking years.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

I was going to try and post something useful then I thought, F-it some will NEVER be happy. I think that my cousin's  friend's brother's uncle saw Ferris pass out at 2001. :)

• Content Count:  4,738

we will probably have more than the bucs preseason game

• Content Count:  4,879

Amen ... Won't see it in my lifetime but it will happen.

You ain't that old trip.  Heck, not saying it'll happen,but if Skip and the boys won BE this year, beat FL or Miami and opened next year with win at ND, they might sellout season tix next year  (esp if Succaneers repeat their ugly this season.)

Archived