• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Only 26,000 tickets sold so far for Saturday

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

While I may get a little more excited if we are playing a Kansas, as opposed to a Stony Brook, I go to USF football games to watch USF football. Not the opponent. I go to watch USF players I've followed since they first stepped onto the practice field. I really like watching them play, not the opponents players. I go to tailgate, to take in the band, the cheerleaders, the Sun Dolls, and the entire atmosphere of game day. I go to support my school.

Call me old fashion, but I'll be there 4 hours before the game firing up the grill Saturday. Come join me for a good time and some USF football. Beats the hell out of staying home and watching the game, or watching some other school play.

Absolutely agree with this statement.

Additionally, if anyone thinks that we are the only ones with a cupcake first half, look @ Clemson or any other number of schools out there, not everyone can be blessed with the divine benefit of playing in the SEC. Go watch the Bulls, go have fun, enjoy yourself and stop stressing so much, all of you.

Rutgers OOC schedule is usually much softer that USF's.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  1

Sorry if this has already been brought up. Anyone know how many student tickets have gone?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Just checked ticketmaster....

Here's the results if you search for 2 seats:

Best available: Section 126, row CC, seats 15-16.

$10 seats: 340, Row G, seats 23-24

$5 seats: 338, Row H, seats 23-24

Results if you search for 4:

Best available: Section 335, row A, seats 7-10 (at least this means the lower bowl should be sold out!)

$10 seats: 340, Row H, seats 19-22

$5 seats: 338, Row M, seats 9-12

We still have 3 days of ticket sales, plus a day of walk up. Have faith Bulls fans! Plus, I'm not very worries about this games attendance, the FAU and WKU games should be far more interesting.

I just checked... where is this 26,000 number coming from?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,641
  • Days Won:  424

Just checked ticketmaster....

Here's the results if you search for 2 seats:

Best available: Section 126, row CC, seats 15-16.

$10 seats: 340, Row G, seats 23-24

$5 seats: 338, Row H, seats 23-24

Results if you search for 4:

Best available: Section 335, row A, seats 7-10 (at least this means the lower bowl should be sold out!)

$10 seats: 340, Row H, seats 19-22

$5 seats: 338, Row M, seats 9-12

We still have 3 days of ticket sales, plus a day of walk up. Have faith Bulls fans! Plus, I'm not very worries about this games attendance, the FAU and WKU games should be far more interesting.

I just checked... where is this 26,000 number coming from?

Someone's friend's cousin's mailman's barber ...

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Brown Bull, not saying what's right or wrong, but why not plan to take your family with you?

I've missed one home game while my wife and daughter have missed only half of one home game, ever.

In our section we've seen several children grow up to be huge BULLS fans.

I have brought them and it is brutal...my four year old can handle it but the 16 month old...he's not there yet.....he's hot....this year now that he walks he would spend hours climbing over seats or going up and down the stairs or escalators....he misses a nap but can't fall asleep...starts to throw tantrums....you spend half your time walking around the concourse and you end up leaving in the 3rd quarter. I did that once with my daughter years ago....the wife forgot that episode....so we relived it again last year at the Syracuse game. We both said NEVER again.

2 more years....I am sure my son will love it.....I can have fun....he can have fun.....right now if I bring them....you keep thinking, what was I smoking when I agreed to do this...we should have gone to Lowry Park or Busch Gardens instead.

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I thought I saw on Greg Auman's blog that USF is expecting around 35k for this game. Wonder what the Bucs will pull.

I drive up from Naples for just about every home game. I would love to see a more competitive team but I'll be driving up there as soon as I wake up from the excitment of finally having the season start. No more sitting around reading camp reports and wondering who's gonna line up where.

Archived