• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joe Schad giving teasers via twitter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

ha ha SFU homers are hilarious.  tghe longer jim levvitt stays at SFU the more obviuous it becomes that SFU was unworthy of BCS affiliation.

The University of Central Florida competes for conference titles every season the Tampa branch of Florida Southern University stays in the basement of the weakest BCS conf.

the jim makes UCF look good to recruits!

Did you acquire those spelling and typing skills while earning that prestigious degree from from UCF?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

ha ha SFU homers are hilarious.  tghe longer jim levvitt stays at SFU the more obviuous it becomes that SFU was unworthy of BCS affiliation.

The University of Central Florida competes for conference titles every season the Tampa branch of Florida Southern University stays in the basement of the weakest BCS conf.

You lost to us by 52 points in the year you won your league, so I woudln't be beating my chest over that title from a garbage league.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Did you acquire those spelling and typing skills while earning that prestigious degree from from UCF?

So are we part of SFU or FSU? that' s what i'm wondering

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You lost to us by 52 points in the year you won your league, so I woudln't be beating my chest over that title from a garbage league.

Not to mention they got our sloppy seconds by only joining C-USA when we left for the BE.  

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

we shouldn't give him to hard of a time, they did lose to RU by less than we did.... ;)

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

"schadjoe:  Some talk about Jim Leavitt's future following an investigation, though he is out recruiting today."

Hopefully he follows up very soon with what he knows.

Doubt he knows anything.  Probably just put some things together in his head.  Ie, investigation is well known.  And Greg just posted a bit ago that Leavitt will announce some things on JPP on Thursday (I suspect he is leaving as he will probably go 1st or 2nd round).  Then said CJL is on the road recruiting the next couple of days. 

So I suspect that there is no news, other than mountains of speculation as we have seen in recent weeks, which have not provided any concrete details in any one particular direction.

In other words, just another journalist riding on some bogus coatails.

I believe that Schad was the one who spoke wth Joel, though, and presented the alternate version in the national media ....

yep and joe shad hasn't spoken to joel since.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I've seen the nonsense posted here from a site called footballcoachscoop.com (this thread) repeated around the 'net after it was subsequently posted on Greg's blog.  I wonder how many internet sources are running with that..not really.

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

McDunghead, ucif and knight - three words that are synonomous with bs.

• Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

The University of Central Florida competes for conference titles every season

You mean like last year when you were 4-8 in that joke of a conference C-DOA.

Go away little boy. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

The University of Central Florida competes for conference titles every season

You mean like last year when you were 4-8 in that joke of a conference C-DOA.

Go away little boy. 

Not to mention they were like 5 or 6 down the list from the top of CUSA this year.  Nothing to brag about. 

And total UCF bowl wins = 0.

Archived