• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joe Schad giving teasers via twitter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

He's just trying to increase traffic to his twitter account. ITs a pretty easy assumption that the investigation will be revealed this week, and repeat the rumors already started on the web.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501

I can see it now  -  Ahhh Jim, we have completed the investigation and need to talk to you  ----Jim - I am out recruiting, I will call when I get back to campus - after I watch some game film.

• Content Count:  1,894

We wouldnt have won conference usa the past two years. So I would watch how we call that league that "we never won" garbage. Ya ya "you cant say we wouldnt have won it" let me hear it all. WE WOULDNT HAVE.

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

We wouldnt have won conference usa the past two years. So I would watch how we call that league that "we never won" garbage. Ya ya "you cant say we wouldnt have won it" let me hear it all. WE WOULDNT HAVE.

Yep, how could we possibly have competed in that monster of a conference in which its champion lost to the #7 SEC team in a bowl, and lost to WVU by 15 earlier in the year.  The same conference whose #2 team got dominated by the #4 MWC team. The same conference we slept walk through a bowl game and won by 27 against a team that finished second in their division and somehow managed 4 wins in that conference (in 08).  Silly us. 

Seriously, why the hell are you even a fan? 

• Content Count:  579

Yep, how could we possibly have competed in that monster of a conference in which its champion lost to the #7 SEC team in a bowl, and lost to WVU by 15 earlier in the year.  The same conference whose #2 team got dominated by the #4 MWC team. The same conference we slept walk through a bowl game and won by 27 against a team that finished second in their division and somehow managed 4 wins in that conference (in 08).  Silly us. 

Seriously, why the hell are you even a fan? 

What this guy said... low class football resides east of Tampa and currently is infesting CUSA.

• Content Count:  22

ha ha SFU homers are hilarious.  tghe longer jim levvitt stays at SFU the more obviuous it becomes that SFU was unworthy of BCS affiliation.

The University of Central Florida competes for conference titles every season the Tampa branch of Florida Southern University stays in the basement of the weakest BCS conf.

the jim makes UCF look good to recruits!

Agreed.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

god i hope he is wrong the jim is the best thing to happen to UCF football in 30 years!

Really?  I thought the Fatman held that honor.   ???

:ROFLMAO

I know the No Longer Quite So Fatman from Magic games.  I didn't realize he hangs out at UCF games also, though I guess that makes sense.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

ha ha SFU homers are hilarious.  tghe longer jim levvitt stays at SFU the more obviuous it becomes that SFU was unworthy of BCS affiliation.

The University of Central Florida competes for conference titles every season the Tampa branch of Florida Southern University stays in the basement of the weakest BCS conf.

the jim makes UCF look good to recruits!

Yeah, like the QB recruit you are so excited about that would have been our #3 QB at best for the next three years.  ::)

• Content Count:  1,894

Lol that has nothing to do with what those teams would do if they played us. In fact your using bowl games. Bowl games which teams like utah beat alabama but end up still national championship contenders the next year. Bowl games are useless arguments. We wouldnt have won C-USA. Houston would of dropped 90 on us. Hahaha, bullshiznitz im a realist. Take off your green and gold goggles. I used to be just like you. Usf can do no wrong. Why am i a fan? Probably because I was a student athlete for the school you root for. I don't think you want to question my "fanhood"  You my friend need to snap into a slim jim. You constantly try to find my posts to comment right behind me. Haha, but I like it. Not getting anywhere, but I like it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Lol that has nothing to do with what those teams would do if they played us. In fact your using bowl games. Bowl games which teams like utah beat alabama but end up still national championship contenders the next year. Bowl games are useless arguments. We wouldnt have won C-USA. Houston would of dropped 90 on us. Hahaha, bullshiznitz im a realist. Take off your green and gold goggles. I used to be just like you. Usf can do no wrong. Why am i a fan? Probably because I was a student athlete for the school you root for. I don't think you want to question my "fanhood"  You my friend need to snap into a slim jim. You constantly try to find my posts to comment right behind me. Haha, but I like it. Not getting anywhere, but I like it.

In message board nomenclature it's called being a "clown chaser".

Archived