• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joe Schad giving teasers via twitter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Lol that has nothing to do with what those teams would do if they played us. In fact your using bowl games. Bowl games which teams like utah beat alabama but end up still national championship contenders the next year. Bowl games are useless arguments. We wouldnt have won C-USA. Houston would of dropped 90 on us. Hahaha, bullshiznitz im a realist. Take off your green and gold goggles. I used to be just like you. Usf can do no wrong. Why am i a fan? Probably because I was a student athlete for the school you root for. I don't think you want to question my "fanhood"  You my friend need to snap into a slim jim. You constantly try to find my posts to comment right behind me. Haha, but I like it. Not getting anywhere, but I like it.

A realist?  Ha, thats about the funniest thing Ive read on these boards in a while.  Fine, can't use bowl games, well how lets look at the rest of this powerhouse conference.   You have Southern Miss who went 5-3 in conference.  The same Southern Miss that lost games to UAB (5-7), Louisville and Middle Tenn St.  You have SMU who went 6-2.  The same SMU who lost to 1-11 Wash St.  and a Marshall team about on par with a 2008 Memphis team (team we beat by 27).  Then you have that great Houston team, the Houston team who's outstanding defense gave up an average of 45 points to offensive juggernauts UCF, ECU, UTEP and Tulsa.   Yep, not a mistype, an average of 45 points given up to those teams. And thats not counting that clown stomping they took by a midlevel MWC team in their bowl (since I cant use that - or maybe because those facts dont back up your ridiculous arguement) Yeah silly me with my "green and gold" goggles.   

See the funny thing about being a "realist".....you don't use silly emotional arguments with ZERO rational behind them. 

I'll play along. Team A with a final record of 1-10, beat team B with a final record of 10-1 that beat team C that finished 10-1. So, therefore team A is better than team C, right?? WRONG!! Here's an  actual example that happened this year. The Browns beat the Steelers, the Steelers beat the Packers, so the Browns are better than the Packers, right?? WRONG!! What did USF do while in CUSA, that is what really matters, not who beat who since USF left. You are NOT a realist, you are a HOMER!!

How about this logic I saw posted earlier.

USF beat WVU, who beat Rutgers, who beat USF.  USF and Rutgers won their bowls, but WVU did not.  Yet WVU was ranked up until the bowl game and will still probably finish in the top 25.   Sort that one out for me if you can, using some level of logic and reason.

That is exactly my point. You can't use the well so and so beat son and so, so therefore they are better than..... That argument doesn't hold any water.

here's a question: would ucf even be in c-usa if we hadn't left and where would that leave their c-usa championships?

No one knows that is pure SPECULATION. If Japan would'nt have attacked Pearl Harbor, would the Axis have won WW2?? No one knows. This game is too easy.

Yeah, but if the Germans attached Pearl Harbor, then would Bluto Blutarsky drank a full bottle of whiskey?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523

Folks just need to pay no mind to UCF smack.  The play on the field eliminated any legitimacy to their drivel.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Bull-by-Marriage, you're the one who stated your opinion as fact and now you are blasted others that give their own opinions?

Where?

• Content Count:  2,052

Just another UCF ham slapper getting his jollies off on the responses given. Please do not feed his addiction to self gratification in the sexual way!

• Content Count:  1,894

hahah, atleast someone else put him in his place. You try to exploit me, but you use these irrational arguments that leave it up to exactly how he put it. So what who beat who, who beat them, then they lost to them. It doesnt matter. It matters head to head, that day, HOW YOU PLAY. So IMO, WE WOULDNT HAVE WON CUSA, the way our defesne and offense performed. Bullshiz, nice try again.

• Content Count:  1,400

:hijacked

I cant believe you guys let a Little knat troll hijack this worthless tread

Archived