• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we make it to a bowl?

Will we make it to a bowl?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We can't make it to a bowl with 6 wins two 1AA wims and only one of them counts for bowl eligibility. .

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Yeah!  St. Pete bowl for another C-USA match-up!  Well, at least we are competitive when we play against C-USA teams.   >:(

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah!  St. Pete bowl for another C-USA match-up!  Well, at least we are competitive when we play against C-USA teams.   >:(

c'mon son!

we look bad in Big East play, but we are far more than "competitive" with C-DOA teams.  since leaving that conference, we've pretty much put the boot in their ass.

i think that speaks as much to just how good the Big East is top to bottom as to how mediocre we are.

this is not an easy conference to play in.  every week is a tough game [unless the opponent wears orange].

we have proven that we are leagues and bounds better than the mid-majors, and have proven that we are more than competitive against OOC BCS teams, including Top 25 BCS teams.

the problem is that Big East coaches know how to beat us.  every single one of the conference's other 7 teams plays us every single year, and every single year we come with the same stuff on offense and defense--- a bunch of speed and athleticism but ZERO discipline and quite frequently a lack of heart [aka motivation, pride].

how do we change that?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

To paraphrase Jim Mora, the coach and brilliant linguist:

What's that? Ah -- Bowl? Don't talk about -- bowls! You kidding me? Bowls? I just hope we can win a game!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

We need two more wins to be bowl eligible this year.  I don't see where we come up with two wins this year.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Honestly I do see us getting two more wins.  The Ville and then one game where we get it together and surprise somebody.  Maybe even WVU this week. 

Guest Scherdin

Just decided to change my holiday plans, I'm not coming back to the area for the St. Pete Bowl.  The scenary is much better out here for the holidays! If they make it to a bowl, I'll watch it on TV. 

• Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Just decided to change my holiday plans, I'm not coming back to the area for the St. Pete Bowl.  The scenary is much better out here for the holidays! If they make it to a bowl, I'll watch it on TV. 

What? Shorts and sandals in December isn't fun? Doesn't get you in that holiday spirit?

I agree...

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

For the first time in my life, I sincerely hope that we make the Pizza Bowl.

Archived