• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are y'all ready to join me now?  Jim Must Go!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  0

The sad part about it is that Judy is so **** moist over this guy that she'll never be able to see what an over-rated 1A coach she has made him.  At best, he should be a coordinator for a 1-AA school to give himself some time to learn.

$450,000 per for this guy?  Gimme a break!   ::)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  106

So let me get this straight, JL has HALF of ONE bad season and you want to oust him.

Nothing like fair weather fans.

I think the only one who needs to go is you.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

A while back, I posted a thread about C. Ingram being "an idiot" for choosing to ride the pine at a big school rather than be a star at USF.  Many thought it was a distasteful/offensive post.

I think these "get rid of our coach" because he's playin about a half dozen teams who are top 25 vote recipients without a QB, etc, and not winning them are just as ridiculous.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Yeah, even as negative as I am, I wouldn't fire coach leavitt this week, but maybe next ;D

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

I think all this fire Leavitt talk is dumb.  I agree with Barbe ALL the way.  It's HALF a season, and granted we might not win many more games this season, but **** get over the whole firing our HC thing.  All teams have an off season.  The fact is that most of us are spoiled by our good seasons so far.  We've moved so fast that everyone just expects us to win every game.  I'm not going to call anyone a "fake fan", but jumping into something major like firing the coach in insane.  I'd only agree with this comment if we started doing bad for years.  So--let's put this topic away and open it up in a few years, shall we?

The sad part about it is that Judy is so **** moist over this guy that she'll never be able to see what an over-rated 1A coach she has made him.  At best, he should be a coordinator for a 1-AA school to give himself some time to learn.

$450,000 per for this guy?  Gimme a break!   ::)

No we aren't ready to get rid of him - you are riding solo on that thought.  However, you might find more here willing to see some other coaching changes in the off season but not CJL.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

We keep Leavitt.

Bull Only take that crap and head 80 miles east. Leavitt is our coach, he can right this ship with some offseason changes. Until then we are in for a dog of a season.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Here...have a slice of reality pie.

As long as you field a college team you are going to have up and down years...and our up years have not really set the world on fire. It's not like we beat SDSU, UK, Baylor, Oklahoma, Arkansas and have augered into the dirt.  We've been very fortunate to win close games last year (oh yeah, overtime against ECU ... now there's something to be proud of).  The level of competition is going to remain - or get better - from this point forward. This would be a good time to stop pretending that the pseudo-Nat'l Champion Bulls have thrown in the towel.

And to answer your question directly....no, I am not ready to join you in calling for CJL's head.  And neither is anyone else who has a modicum of understaning of college football. Then again, there's no entrace exam for the board, so I guess we will continue to suffer through posts such as yours... ::)

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

BullOnly -

Are you sure you're not a Gator fan? You sure whine like one.