• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are y'all ready to join me now?  Jim Must Go!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

This guy is a jackass. Jim is going to stay. GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I am a little worried there MRebe.  Your post talks about rear ends and the very next sentence you are "Venting" ?  What are you really trying to say ?? LOL

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127

I am a little worried there MRebe.  Your post talks about rear ends and the very next sentence you are "Venting" ?  What are you really trying to say ?? LOL

Our performance on the field STINKS

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

"A play of words is worth a thousand voices: as long as they pay for season tickets"     Reaperism.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

****. Don't SLAM the guy because he made a statement. You guys wonder why MORE PEOPLE don't post?

If you're going to have a message board, let people say their peace, and SLAM what they SAY - not THEM.

I say BO stays.

I also say that Leavitt gets this year, and one more to go to a bowl game. And, since it isn't going to be this year - 2005 is going to critical for him.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

****. Don't SLAM the guy because he made a statement. You guys wonder why MORE PEOPLE don't post?

If you're going to have a message board, let people say their peace, and SLAM what they SAY - not THEM.

I say BO stays.

You do know they're going to SLAM you now ........... I say he goes. It's not just a coincidence his initials are BO.

BTW, where is he going??

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Last year, we could have just as easily finished 4-7 instead of 7-4. Three double OT wins should point that out to anyone.

So when our team struggles this year to win the tight games (and yes even the so-called cupcake of Army)-- what did you really expect to see?

Here's the thing-- few of us thought we could hang with South Carolina. Some thought we would lose badly to Southern Miss. Others thought/knew (especially after Army) we would lose to UL. So the only serious surprise so far is the Army game.

But it doesn't get any easier. Every team we play has the ability to beat us-- as do the Bulls them. I get a kick out of someone saying UAB is an easy game but Memphis is the tough one when UAB has beaten Memphis badly. The league has a lot of parity in it right now in terms of overall ability. We have our share of problems just like any other program and a few plays here or there can make a huge difference in these tight games.

So what I'm saying is stop worrying about the UL and Army games-- that crap is old news. WE CAN GET THIS DONE-- but the fans have got to back the program -- through thick and THIN. I'm sure the players haven't given up-- I know I haven't given up. Now we need the rest of the fans to start believing in this team and try ot look at the positives whenever possible. Otherwise, I think you may be adding to the problem instead of doing your job-- which is to root for your team. That isn't an attempt to stop the "we suck" posts-- just an attempt to get people to get their game faces on and back our squad. They can use all the help we can give-- and I think the players, coaches, and all others associated with the team deserve at least that much from the fans.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt needs to realize how bad we are

he needs to realize how bad our qb play is

he needs to realize our offensive scheme isn't working

he needs to realize we are not as talented as he thinks

he needs to realize we are not nearly as "athletic" as he thinks

until he realizes any of the above nothing will change

bullonly is an extremist on all issues

leavitt deserves and has earned one more year to straighten out program

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Um... bump.

I bet BO "forgets his password" or something tonight.