• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Section 125

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

115 will have at least one sreaming idiot, and one wife supporting him.  ;D

Add 4 more in 115....

What row and seats are you in? I am in Row S seats 1-4.

Forgot to mention that my Dad goes to all of the games as well, he just doesn't scream.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

You guys in the South end zone must sit in the first few rows and never turn your heads during the game.  Those sections haven't looked full for any game other than Kansas from where I sit. 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

i dont know what it is, but i dont think anyone who sits to my left in 125 has been there the whole year

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The 124 newly weds will be in the house!

• Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

This is one-two-four, P&R 1&2 Checking in, and I'm bringing guests. Unfortunately you will not get to see the little Chinese girl in the USF cheerleading outfit running up and down the stairs.  It's too late for her on a school night ;-)  Not so much for me though!!  See you all there!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I have six tickets between 124 and 125. I have missed every game but KU and UCF (also going to WVU), however, I have given away (not sold) all six of my tickets to the remaining games to other USF fans. I will never a sell a USF ticket thanks to Smazza and Bulliever looking out for my arse when I was a poor alum my first two years out of USF. Smazza gave me his bowl tickets for me and my buddies and Bulliever gave me the ticket stub and program for the first game USF ever played in football. That stub and program are framed for everyone to enjoy in my family forever!

• Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

10 of us total - and 5 girls in matching dark green t shirts we had made that say "I heart CJL" (I ask in advance that y'all don't throw stuff at us if you no longer "heart" CJL. We do!).

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

You guys in the South end zone must sit in the first few rows and never turn your heads during the game.  Those sections haven't looked full for any game other than Kansas from where I sit. 

I'm hoping that big chunk of 124 that is always empty will fill up for once. The first few rows are full, than like the next 8 rows are scattered, and then the rest are full again.

10 of us total - and 5 girls in matching dark green t shirts we had made that say "I heart CJL" (I ask in advance that y'all don't throw stuff at us if you no longer "heart" CJL. We do!).

Section 125 just became the hottest section in the South Endzone...

Archived