• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LOL, Boys, enjoy your new rivalry with UM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

1.  No one watches or is in attendance.

2.  Lame fan base, no enthusiasm

3.  Poor tailgating, etc.

Have fun, I for one would rather play Mars Hill College or Slippery Rock than the U.  Enjoy That is all.

As usual, UCiF fans show their missplaced priorities by talking about everything but FOOTBALL when they lose. Had they won, the Kniggits would be on this board bragging about taking down one of the "big 3".

To be clear...I don't care if they only have 2 fans in their stadium, don't care if those fans are indifferent, don't care if they don't have enough burgers and dogs on the grill. They are the University of Miami...a program steeped in tradition, who still consistently pulls in top recruiting classes. To play them and win means beating a team who has been where we want to go as far as winning. I'm elated to have them on the schedule..and would love it if we extended the series past current obligations.

Meanwhile UCF fans can enjoy planning "killer tailgating parties" with UAB and SMU since it means so much to them... :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,016

I think UCF Chad is actually Brandon "Pumpmefullofnothingbutagoodtime" Helwig's new screen name on bulls boards.  Either that or a high schooler...

It could be Van Heltwig, but there are a couple of other knights that delusional as well.  You've got about 6-10 that live in a land of make believe and really, truly have trouble for seeing the forest through the trees.  Some of the bigger delusional dolts that come to mind on that site are Knight Light, KNIGHTTIME, the gay nurse, Sir Ballsack (aka guru, footbul guru..etc) mattopolis, todd and phong (or whatever he disguises himself as these days), steve a...etc.

Hey dawgpound isn't one.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I think UCF Chad is actually Brandon "Pumpmefullofnothingbutagoodtime" Helwig's new screen name on bulls boards.  Either that or a high schooler...

It could be Van Heltwig, but there are a couple of other knights that delusional as well.  You've got about 6-10 that live in a land of make believe and really, truly have trouble for seeing the forest through the trees.  Some of the bigger delusional dolts that come to mind on that site are Knight Light, KNIGHTTIME, the gay nurse, Sir Ballsack (aka guru, footbul guru..etc) mattopolis, todd and phong (or whatever he disguises himself as these days), steve a...etc.

Hey dawgpound isn't one.

The Gay nurse is my personal fave.  He actually signs his posts, and if that wasn't enough, with a PHD before he had one...  It's really hard to write something about sports and come off gay in type, but not in Key West North.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Hey dawgpound isn't one.

The Gay nurse is my personal fave.  He actually signs his posts, and if that wasn't enough, with a PHD before he had one...   It's really hard to write something about sports and come off gay in type, but not in Key West North.

lol...gay nurse...he looks like Rob Cordry (sp?) from The Daily Show.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  149

I have heard that UM fans are pretty bad but I don't believe they are much worse than UCF fans.

I was at the UM game in 2005-- the neighborhood was pretty nasty, the parking was bad, and the stadium was terrible. The fans were NOT as ridiculous as the UCF fans were by any means. That was my experience at least-- and this was in the nasty setting of the Orange Bowl. I am certain the new stadium will be 10x nicer and more accomodating to all fans.

I think our series with Miami will be a long one that gets extended.

I also do not believe UM will struggle forever either-- they get awesome recruits and have some very good players already-- they either need some more time (experience) or possibly a better coach-- but I'm certain they will find their way. I am not looking at this series as some easy game down the road-- even next year at home will be very tough.

PS- the reason UCF doesn't sign a series deal with FIU/FAU is because they are waiting for them to somehow surpass their program until they start moaning about how those teams are afraid to play them. Sorry-- been there, done that.

• Content Count:  9,038

I have heard that UM fans are pretty bad but I don't believe they are much worse than UCF fans.

I was at the UM game in 2005-- the neighborhood was pretty nasty, the parking was bad, and the stadium was terrible. The fans were NOT as ridiculous as the UCF fans were by any means. That was my experience at least-- and this was in the nasty setting of the Orange Bowl. I am certain the new stadium will be 10x nicer and more accomodating to all fans.

I was there, too.  I did not see one bad thing from their fans.  Some even offered my friend and I a beer on the way to the stadium.  It was a long walk since we had to park in some dude's house that was underneath the Dolphin Expressway.

• Content Count:  1,180

Thanks! Enjoy your rivalry with, ummmm... ??? SMU? Tulane? Southern Piss?

@ss hat

• Content Count:  1,260

Thanks! Enjoy your rivalry with, ummmm... ??? SMU? Tulane? Southern ****?

@ss hat

Does anyone know who is in that conference? do THEY even know who is in their conference???  ;D

• Content Count:  1,471

If Keith Tribble gets the Big East Commisioner position, just call us conference brothers because it's over.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO  :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

http://www.thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=55292.0

AD not leaving UCF for Big East: Associate AD says rumors are baseless

LOL!

• Content Count:  476

Pro=Player stadium and the U =  ::)  Wouldn't you rather be somewhere where they at least burn a couch after a big win rather than empty seats and fans of ill-repute?

Archived