• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LOL, Boys, enjoy your new rivalry with UM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

The point you seem to miss is that playing and beating them once will do more for our program across the nation than beating you guys four times in a  row.

Also We will have over 50k for the games vs them in Tampa, what they get in miami I couldnt careless as long as we beat them

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

1.  No one watches or is in attendance.

2.  Lame fan base, no enthusiasm

3.  Poor tailgating, etc.

Have fun, I for one would rather play Mars Hill College or Slippery Rock than the U.  Enjoy That is all.

get use to slippery rock u then!

Your QB may actually complete some passes in that game

• Content Count:  476

The point you seem to miss is that playing and beating them once will do more for our program across the nation than beating you guys four times in a  row.

Also We will have over 50k for the games vs them in Tampa, what they get in miami I couldnt careless as long as we beat them

No it won't.  If UCF won yesterday, everyone still would have yawned.  Get a win against the Old boys, then people notice.  UM is on the decline, you should have inked one with UF. 

• Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

First off we would sign one with UF but no way are they signing any home-away with us.

As for Miami on the decline, we shall see they are going thru a rough time but as seen from their recruits they are still VERY attractive to them.

If you dont think that beating UM yesterday would had been a MAJOR move by UCF then you really dont follow college football across the nation and in our state. That would have been HUGE publicity for UCF and big in recruits eyes.

Dont fool yourself UM might not be what it used to be but it still gts more attention and respect than UCF and is closer to being back in top 25 than UCF is from gettin there for the first time.

UCF would sign a long term series with UM in a heartbeat if offered one.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

We get them at home next season and then that's it.

No, it isn't. They didn't sign a 1 for 1 with you guys. You go back to Miami in 2010.

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=903&CID=168494

• Content Count:  1,037

I have to think we will get 67K for the UM game in Tampa next year (sellout). It will be a huge game. I'm sure a lot of UM fans will make the trip, and I know there are many canes fans in the tampa bay area. I just saw an advertisement on "The Flyer" that offered a guaranteed seat to the UM vs. USF game next year if you buy tickets for USF's 3 remaining home games this season. I wouldn't be surprised if we use the UM game to sell season tickets.

I wouldn't be surprised if we use the UM game to sell season tickets.

It would be foolish not to, but the home schedule is going to be real good next season with WVU and Louisville also coming to Tampa. I wouldn't be surprised if the Miami game doesn't go on individual sale since it's late in the season and you can sell more season tickets.

• Content Count:  476

We get them at home next season and then that's it.

No, it isn't. They didn't sign a 1 for 1 with you guys. You go back to Miami in 2010.

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=903&CID=168494

That game has been cancelled per inner circle people I know.  No more 2 for 1's for us.  Those days are over.  I know a win against UM would be better for USF than a win over UCF.  Having said that, no way on earth UCF signs a 7 year deal with Miami.  Lackluster city and no credible reason for it.  The only reason we wanted one with you is the fans enjoy it on both sides.  I will NEVER go back to Miami, so help me.  The environment sucks.  Would rather play Wooster State.

So you backed out of another game? There's a shock.

Not sure how much I believe that coming from the guy who said he wasn't posting on here after the game we played this season.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I could be wrong but I think we will get a better crowd for our games with UM. Miami fans don't show up for games against non-bcs opponents. USF will probably be held in higher regard by their fans especially if we are ranked in the Top 25. BTW, I grew up going to UM games so I know what their fans are like.

You played them in a different stadium which masked their poor fan base. Now they are in Pro-player, when you boys play them, no more than 35-40k will show.  Guaranteed.  Have fun with the series, I am glad we didn't ink it.

:ROFLMAO

They played in an embarrassment of a stadium and had to risk your life to get there.  Now they are in a shiny, relatively new NFL stadium in a nice neighborhood.  Sure, more fans went to the old one.  And I have a shiny new bridge to nowhere I'd like to sell you.

Archived