• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

LOL, Boys, enjoy your new rivalry with UM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Did I miss Miami begging ucf for a 6 game series which Chad says UCF wouldn't want?  If UF/FSU/Miami/USF offered ucf an even multi-year deal you guys would be all over it.

By the way, how come UCF won't play FAU or FIU?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

We get them at home next season and then that's it.

No, it isn't. They didn't sign a 1 for 1 with you guys. You go back to Miami in 2010.

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=903&CID=168494

That game has been cancelled per inner circle people I know.  No more 2 for 1's for us.  Those days are over.  I know a win against UM would be better for USF than a win over UCF.  Having said that, no way on earth UCF signs a 7 year deal with Miami.  Lackluster city and no credible reason for it.  The only reason we wanted one with you is the fans enjoy it on both sides.  I will NEVER go back to Miami, so help me.  The environment sucks.  Would rather play Wooster State.

5 national championships isnt credible?  only cusa trophy will do huh?

• Content Count:  476

Did I miss Miami begging ucf for a 6 game series which Chad says UCF wouldn't want?  If UF/FSU/Miami/USF offered ucf an even multi-year deal you guys would be all over it.

Guys, who really cares about Miami or 5 championships,  We just went down there, IT SUCKS.  We have played FAU before and if they wanted a home and home, why not?

By the way, if Keith Tribble gets the Big East Commisioner position, just call us conference brothers because it's over.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Guys, who really cares about Miami or 5 championships,   We just went down there, IT SUCKS.   We have played FAU before and if they wanted a home and home, why not?

By the way, if Keith Tribble gets the Big East Commisioner position, just call us conference brothers because it's over.

You do realize that it's the member schools that decide on expansion, not the commisioner, right?

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc played their superbowl

miami looked bored

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

ftu/ou/oc played their superbowl

No, UCiF played their SuperBowl on 09-06-08.

• Content Count:  4,016

I could be wrong but I think we will get a better crowd for our games with UM. Miami fans don't show up for games against non-bcs opponents. USF will probably be held in higher regard by their fans especially if we are ranked in the Top 25. BTW, I grew up going to UM games so I know what their fans are like.

You played them in a different stadium which masked their poor fan base. Now they are in Pro-player, when you boys play them, no more than 35-40k will show.  Guaranteed.  Have fun with the series, I am glad we didn't ink it.

First, let's be clear is you never had the chance to 'ink it'...the best they would offer is 2 for 1.  Second, we signed a 6 game, 3 home and 3 away series, UCF signed 2 in Miami 1 away, not even remotely equal.  The second game, next year, is in Tampa, which will undoubtedly be a sell-out.  The presumption is by that point USF will have reached the acclaimed status it is quite nearly ready to achieve, and we can help carry Miami a little bit in the series as much as they help us.

Second, and more importantly.  It's all about national perception when it comes to Out-of-Conference games.  I'll take a series with Miami over UCF any day of the week and twice on Saturday's.

But hey Chad, thanks for the concern.  We really appreciate you worrying about us and good luck on the remainder of the season.  Oh hey, might want to talk with your players about making 'obscene gestures' to the crowd.  For being a 'lethargic' fan base and atmosphere they certainly seemed capable of riling up your thugish players there.  A bit contradictory hey chad.

Oh, and we'll wait for the announcement of the cancellation of the 2010 game in Miami, for now you signed a 2 for 1.  But thanks for playing. :D

• Content Count:  1,894

I think Ucf chad is forgetting how many usf fans will show for the game. I think we will bring alot more people than UCIF..and they will obviously bring more people to a bigger game. No offense but I dont even think miami cared that they were playing ucf and thats why you saw such poor performance. It's tough not to play down to inferior opponents sometimes. USF vs Miami is no comparison to UCF vs Miami..I would forget about this thread and quickly.

• Content Count:  2,661

If Keith Tribble gets the Big East Commisioner position, just call us conference brothers because it's over.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO  :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I think UCF Chad is actually Brandon "Pumpmefullofnothingbutagoodtime" Helwig's new screen name on bulls boards.  Either that or a high schooler...

Archived