• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You just know that a lot of schools hate to see USF sitting at #10

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

We've done what we needed to do to start the season.

Now, it's put up or shut up.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We've done what we needed to do to start the season.

Now, it's put up or shut up.

Just win, Jim.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Florida can not "remain undefeated" since they are not undefeated.

And I don't think they would pass USF if both teams won out. Moreover, the computers would probably prefer USF... so we'd be ahead of them in the BCS.

As much as I want to believe that, I still think the SEC infatuation would eventually have them jumping us ...

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

I was at the UF game yesterday (Chill, I had free tickets and I have a family member that goes there) and when Tebow couldnt make that 4th and 1, the swamp was dead silent...pure bliss. Then later that night I had UF fans telling me that USF wouldnt be able to beat Mississippi State...they are delusional fans.

UF Fans have the best "we lost but the SEC is the greatest thing ever" excuses.  I'm waiting for a call any day now from a freind who will go on to explain how UF is great and USF isn't

LOOK AT THE RANKINGS BEEEYOTCH!

Do we need to start calling them UiF?

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Florida can not "remain undefeated" since they are not undefeated.

And I don't think they would pass USF if both teams won out. Moreover, the computers would probably prefer USF... so we'd be ahead of them in the BCS.

As much as I want to believe that, I still think the SEC infatuation would eventually have them jumping us ...

This is sadly true...here's a link to a CFN article about the NC picture; not that they're impartial at all.  Nothing else important in the link that I didn't post below...except a classic picture of Tebow weeping on the sideline!!

<a href="http://cfn.scout.com/2/795302.html">http://cfn.scout.com/2/795302.html</a>

"7. As it stands now, the national title pecking order is (for right or wrong) ...

1. Unbeaten SEC champion, 2. Unbeaten Big 12 champion, 3. Unbeaten Big Ten champion, 4. One loss SEC champion, 5. Unbeaten Big East Champion, 6. One loss USC, 7. One loss Big 12 champion, 8. One-loss Big 12 champion, 9. Unbeaten Mountain West champion, 10. One loss Big Ten champion, 11. Two loss SEC champion. (Note: The ACC doesn't have an unbeaten team and likely has no shot of anyone, except maybe Virginia Tech, getting into the national championship.)"

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

more than anything else, the rest of the college football world is waiting to see if we are for real and can finish out the season the way we have started it.

after last year, not many people are going to see a Top 10 USF team in week 5 and jump on that wagon so quickly a second time around.

i think #10 is the perfect spot for us.  within striking distance, but not in the national dialogue just yet.

that short week with back-to-back road trips to the 'Ville and Cinci is where we make our move.

This is spot on. We still have a lot to prove especially with a team that has a history of losing focus and forgetting to show up.  It will be hard for them to say anything if we do what we are capable of doing (winning out) and are left as the only team with a 0 in the loss column. 

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Oh man UF FSU are hating it right now! I am in Gainesville and can already hear the crying!!!! Hahaha!!

Be careful their whinny mod's and admin's will try to ban you from the city for life...  ;D

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

i hate to see 9 teams ranked in front of us!

Me too...

I WANT MORE!!!

Call me greedy...

GO BULLS!!!

Rankings are nice but we have to concentrate on WINNING...  Screw the polls, JUST WIN !

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Agree. That five day, two game stretch is going to be the mark of our season. I also think that UConn game will be the toughest game of the year for us.

I was impressed with their determination vs. L'ville Thursday.

Of course, they were'nt playing at RayJay.

GO BULLS!

Archived