• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You just know that a lot of schools hate to see USF sitting at #10

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

Hopefully we handle it a lot better than last year.

The conference is so weak this year there is no reason we can't stay in the top 10.

Rest assured, Florida will pass us if they remain undefeated and beat Georgia - the SEC bias is too strong!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida can not "remain undefeated" since they are not undefeated.

And I don't think they would pass USF if both teams won out.  Moreover, the computers would probably prefer USF... so we'd be ahead of them in the BCS.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah I was watching the games last night at the Ale House in Tally with a bunch of kids from several schools around the state. The Nole and Rattler didn't have anything bad to say, but of course the Knight and Gator were constantly cutting us down....the audacity!!!

nole fans are usually tolerable.. but man, why is it that those **** gator fans wont shut up?

Because they're a bunch of arrogant pricks.

Hopefully we handle it a lot better than last year.

The conference is so weak this year there is no reason we can't stay in the top 10.

Rest assured, Florida will pass us if they remain undefeated and beat Georgia - the SEC bias is too strong!

Florida just lost yesterday (in case you missed it) so they can't remain undefeated

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I was at the UF game yesterday (Chill, I had free tickets and I have a family member that goes there) and when Tebow couldnt make that 4th and 1, the swamp was dead silent...pure bliss. Then later that night I had UF fans telling me that USF wouldnt be able to beat Mississippi State...they are delusional fans.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I was at the UF game yesterday (Chill, I had free tickets and I have a family member that goes there) and when Tebow couldnt make that 4th and 1, the swamp was dead silent...pure bliss. Then later that night I had UF fans telling me that USF wouldnt be able to beat Mississippi State...they are delusional fans.

I just picture a sea of UF fans all sitting down with the heads in their hands with tears coming down their faces and the only thing people can hear in the stadium is you laughing your ass off. hahaha

• Content Count:  2,726

i hate to see 9 teams ranked in front of us!

Me too...

I WANT MORE!!!

Call me greedy...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  637

I just picture a sea of UF fans all sitting down with the heads in their hands with tears coming down their faces and the only thing people can hear in the stadium is you laughing your ass off. hahaha

What a welcome hilarious post to read. Thanks man.

• Content Count:  4,738

UF Fans have the best "we lost but the SEC is the greatest thing ever" excuses.  I'm waiting for a call any day now from a freind who will go on to explain how UF is great and USF isn't

LOOK AT THE RANKINGS BEEEYOTCH!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

more than anything else, the rest of the college football world is waiting to see if we are for real and can finish out the season the way we have started it.

after last year, not many people are going to see a Top 10 USF team in week 5 and jump on that wagon so quickly a second time around.

i think #10 is the perfect spot for us.  within striking distance, but not in the national dialogue just yet.

that short week with back-to-back road trips to the 'Ville and Cinci is where we make our move.

Archived