• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties for NC State:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  203
  • Days Won:  0

I will be in Tally this weekend visiting and partying with some family members. 

Does anyone know of any good bars to go to or USF watch parties going on in Tallahassee on Saturday?

I would rather be around USF fans than FSU or any other fans on Sat. night!

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

A.J's and Hooters will have the game. Maybe 4th Quarter.

• Content Count:  201

I hung out at the Ale House last Saturday. I had to watch our game on a crap tv but it was on a crap channel so I didn't expect much. I'll probably go to the Killearn Po Boys this weekend.

• Content Count:  89

Is there anyplace in the Jacksonville area the USF faithfull gather to watch the game?

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Is there anyplace in the Jacksonville area the USF faithfull gather to watch the game?

I have four tickets but my plans may fall through...I'll check back to see if there is going to be a watch party. Comcast doesnt carry ESPNU.

Guest MiggyBull

I live in Tallahassee and I never know where to go since Smokey Bones closed down.  So, I usually just stay home.  What is probably the best of these venues, considering how easy it is to get a good seat, not too crowded, willingness of the owner to keep the right games on, etc.?

• Content Count:  1,254

The best places I have been is AJ's and Miller's Ale House. I've only lived up here since May so I am trying to find out where everything is. I will definitely be interested in meeting up since I do not get the U. By the way Nick, does the D in your name stand for Dunn?

When it comes to watching your game you should be able to tell them what channel you want since you are a paying customer. Not to mention the FSU game will be close to over by the time ours starts.

Archived