• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties for NC State:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm assuming Orlando's will still be at the Ale House on Univeristy and Semoran.  I had a good time Saturday despite the rather small showing and the Gator audio.  We need to get more people there and that way Matt (the manager) can commit to us as first priority.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

SOUTHSHORE AREA (South East Hillsborough County) LOCATION

There was a good showing of BULLS at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Big Bend Rd. in Riverview (Summerfield) for the FIU game.

I'm expecting more BULLS to show up since this is not an in-state road game.  The manager/owner, Jay has promised to put the USF game on audio and multiple big screens again over the Florida game.....Rightfully so since this is BULLS COUNTRY!!!

Come on out and support the BULLS at the location!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

There was a good showing of BULLS at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Big Bend Rd. in Riverview (Summerfield) for the FIU game.

I'm expecting more BULLS to show up since this is not an in-state road game.  The manager/owner, Jay has promised to put the USF game on audio and multiple big screens again over the Florida game.....Rightfully so since this is BULLS COUNTRY!!!

I'm in!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,472
  • Days Won:  13

I'm in!!!

does that gar run on gas?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I'm in!!!

does that gar run on gas?

Yes...

• Content Count:  869

I'm assuming Orlando's will still be at the Ale House on Univeristy and Semoran.  I had a good time Saturday despite the rather small showing and the Gator audio.  We need to get more people there and that way Matt (the manager) can commit to us as first priority.

I don't know if folks did the drive to Miami or what.  I will send out an e-mail to the local e-mail list and also post it to the Orlando homepage.  Hopefully we will have a better turn out. 

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't know if folks did the drive to Miami or what.  I will send out an e-mail to the local e-mail list and also post it to the Orlando homepage.  Hopefully we will have a better turn out. 

Maybe the organizer will show up this time.  ;)

• Content Count:  226

The Brevard County Chapter will be holding its watch party at

Duffy's Sports Bar

1700 Evans Road

Melbourne

Across the street from the Melbourne Square Mall at the site of the old Texas Roadhouse.

• Content Count:  39

The Mrs. and I had a great time with those that showed at the Winter Park Ale House.  Good company.  Was nice meeting Apis Bull, Ryenoe and his fiancee.  Here's to a larger turn out this week.  We won't be there as we will be at the NC State game. 

• Content Count:  90

If you are by campus and can't go far our group will be at Peabody's.  $1 drafts and $5 pitchers.. ONLY IN THE PALMS section of the bar though... NOT out in the other areas... plus food specials too.. 10ft wide screen with surround sound .. come out and party with us.....

Archived