• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties for NC State:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,354
  • Days Won:  10

SOUTHSHORE AREA (South East Hillsborough County) LOCATION

There was a good showing of BULLS at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Big Bend Rd. in Riverview (Summerfield) for the FIU game.

I'm expecting more BULLS to show up since this is not an in-state road game.  The manager/owner, Jay has promised to put the USF game on audio and multiple big screens again over the Florida game.....Rightfully so since this is BULLS COUNTRY!!!

Come on out and support the BULLS at the location!

I'm in!!!

I saw this car with a USF plate on I4 yesterday.  Gave the driver the hornz.  Was this you?

Went to the Beef O Brady's on Hillsborough... good food and good service, but it wasn't the place to go.

That Beef's is the sponsor of the Westchase Colts youth football teams (all age groups)... and the place was noisy and packed with kids and their parents.  Could not hear the game... had to ask them to turn another TV to the game closer because the Big tvs are all the way at the end of the restaurant.

This is why the best places to watch are at the "official" watch party locations.  Restaurants & bars who commit to making sure the game is on and you can hear it on the primary audio.

Sorry BDZYR... I know you like the place... but I was thoroughly unimpressed.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

Went to the Beef O Brady's on Hillsborough... good food and good service, but it wasn't the place to go.

That Beef's is the sponsor of the Westchase Colts youth football teams (all age groups)... and the place was noisy and packed with kids and their parents.  Could not hear the game... had to ask them to turn another TV to the game closer because the Big tvs are all the way at the end of the restaurant.

This is why the best places to watch are at the "official" watch party locations.  Restaurants & bars who commit to making sure the game is on and you can hear it on the primary audio.

Sorry BDZYR... I know you like the place... but I was thoroughly unimpressed.

Yeah I went to selmons las night by international the food is good the service is ok and they do have a dedicated section for bulls fans but the game was not in HD which sucked (since I watched all the prior games at home in HD) and the sound was turned on very low in the bar area, When I asked the staff if they could turn the sound on the little tv next to us he stated that they couldnt because the sound was already on the bar area so we got to watch it but could not hear it. :Duh :thumbsdown

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We had a great watch party at Carter Finley cheering on our Bulls in the torrential downpour.  Some great entertainment I might add too.

We watched the NC State fans leave in large groups including a bunch of fans that had been chanting O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D.

• Content Count:  10

The Brevard County Chapter will be holding its watch party at

Duffy's Sports Bar

1700 Evans Road

Melbourne

Across the street from the Melbourne Square Mall at the site of the old Texas Roadhouse.

There's also a good crowd that shows up at the Satellite Beef O' Bradys on game days.  My dad got that going this season and they fill out the party room every week with Bulls fans. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

SOUTHSHORE AREA (South East Hillsborough County) LOCATION

There was a good showing of BULLS at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Big Bend Rd. in Riverview (Summerfield) for the FIU game.

I'm expecting more BULLS to show up since this is not an in-state road game.  The manager/owner, Jay has promised to put the USF game on audio and multiple big screens again over the Florida game.....Rightfully so since this is BULLS COUNTRY!!!

Come on out and support the BULLS at the location!

I'm in!!!

I saw this car with a USF plate on I4 yesterday.  Gave the driver the hornz.  Was this you?

I had it on 75 yesterday but not I4.... sorry.

• Content Count:  226

The Brevard County Chapter will be holding its watch party at

Duffy's Sports Bar

1700 Evans Road

Melbourne

Across the street from the Melbourne Square Mall at the site of the old Texas Roadhouse.

There's also a good crowd that shows up at the Satellite Beef O' Bradys on game days.  My dad got that going this season and they fill out the party room every week with Bulls fans. 

We've been holding out watch party there for the last year but we usually only get about 6 - 12 people to show up.  We moved to Duffy's for this game and had about 30 people show up.  I think Duffy's will be our new location for awhile.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Mrs. S and I went to McDivots at Country Way and Linbaugh. They played the game on their big screens and let our game have sound.

Archived