• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties for NC State:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

I moved to Dallas a couple of months ago. I live about 10-15 minutes from downtown. I haven't found a good place to watch the games other than when we played Kansas. Alot of places will have the game on, but it won't be on one of the main TVs so you won't have audio. I'll ask around and try to find a place.

Get some alumni and fans to want to watch the game, "butter-up" a manager to make their location an official watch party location and alumni meetings and you just found yourself a place to watch the USF game on the big screen with audio!

GO BULLS :gobulls

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  44

where is the So. Pinellas watch party this weekend?

It will be at Liberty Lanes again.  Great place - really back our Bulls!

How crowded was it last game? 

• Content Count:  2,511

Can anyone confirm if Lee Roy Selmon's on Boy Scout (S. Tampa) gets ESPNU HD?

Selmon's has the only sports bar I know of in Tampa that makes a legitimate attempt to display sports events on the HD channel if the event is available on an HD channel.  Their manager actually understands this important concept, since after all, a few years he told me the spent thousands of dollars on installing a butt load of new HD flat panels.  No sense in spending all that money on new TV's if they are not going to use them to their full potential.

Selmon's may not have the cheapest prices for food or beer, but they do have the sweetest TV setup of any sports bar in Tampa.  To me, that alone justifies the higher price I pay for food there to watch the games.

I know they get ESPNU, but I would really like to watch the game in HD.

I probably will still go there for the watch party, but I will be pretty disappointed that I could have stayed home to watch in HD.  Maybe I'll leave the TV on so the dog can watch the game.  ;D

• Content Count:  384

We will be out at Peabody's for the Game.  They had some great drink and food specials and a Huge HD Screen to watch the game on.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We will be out at Peabody's for the Game.  They had some great drink and food specials and a Huge HD Screen to watch the game on.

ahhh...Peabody's.  Nothing brings back memories like their $5.00 liquor pitchers and huge wall of darts.

• Content Count:  1,981

If there are any Bulls in Paris that would like to watch the game let me know. I got my slingbox ready for the game.

• Content Count:  384

ahhh...Peabody's.  Nothing brings back memories like their $5.00 liquor pitchers and huge wall of darts.

Yeah it was alot of fun for the FIU game

• Content Count:  203

I will be there at around 6:45 on saturday night if anyone in Tally wants to start a Bull Rush and take over the restaurant.

Look for me in my Leavittown Shirt and baby sitting my 62 year old mom for the night during the game while getting bombed off my ass!

hope to see some of you all there!

• Content Count:  1,254

I'm going to be there with mu fiance. I'll look for you for sure.

Archived