• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties for NC State:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

The Georgia game is at 7:45 but i'm sure they can spare one tv anywhere you go.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  203

The best places I have been is AJ's and Miller's Ale House. I've only lived up here since May so I am trying to find out where everything is. I will definitely be interested in meeting up since I do not get the U. By the way Nick, does the D in your name stand for Dunn?

When it comes to watching your game you should be able to tell them what channel you want since you are a paying customer. Not to mention the FSU game will be close to over by the time ours starts.

No for DelVacchio...Italian all the way!

For everyone up in Tally...I will probably head to the Ale house cause you can never go wrong w/ the food or the booze prices!

Yes! Beef O' Brady's on St. Augustine Road. I went there for TN-Martin and there was only a few people. Last week I went and there was about 10. Big screen TV but it won't be in HD. The owners are USF / Auburn alum.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=beef+o+brady%27s+jacksonville,+fl&fb=1&view=map&cd=1&hl=en&ll=30.258252,-81.612539&spn=0.044038,0.090981&t=h&z=14&iwloc=A

• Content Count:  1,254

The best places I have been is AJ's and Miller's Ale House. I've only lived up here since May so I am trying to find out where everything is. I will definitely be interested in meeting up since I do not get the U. By the way Nick, does the D in your name stand for Dunn?

When it comes to watching your game you should be able to tell them what channel you want since you are a paying customer. Not to mention the FSU game will be close to over by the time ours starts.

No for DelVacchio...Italian all the way!

For everyone up in Tally...I will probably head to the Ale house cause you can never go wrong w/ the food or the booze prices!

LOL. Never mind then. I'll definitely meet you at the Ale House then. Just give me a time. I'm down for heading there pretty early if you want to watch any other games. My Saturdays are always dedicated to college football this time of year.

• Content Count:  89

Thanks - That isn't to far from my parents home. I will be there unless somebody comes up with a better place

• Content Count:  117

where is the So. Pinellas watch party this weekend?

It will be at Liberty Lanes again.  Great place - really back our Bulls!

• Content Count:  1,370

I'd agree with AJ's and Ale House. Buffalo Wild Wings isn't too bad either. You're not going to be able to avoid FSU fans on a friday night though. But fear not, FSU fans have been, by far, the best at embracing our rise. Believe it or not, I actually saw three USF jerseys at the Wake game the other day  :o That isn't to say there's not gonna be a few haters here and there.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

I'm actually driving to the game but it would be nice to have an organized spot for our next road game, which i think is the Oct 25th Louisville game.

• Content Count:  22

well, i'm looking for a watch party, everybody has a different opinion, i am close to campus but have a car, where is the best spot, cheap beer, food and lot of BULLS?

Archived