• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch Parties for NC State:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

The Brevard County Chapter will be holding its watch party at

Duffy's Sports Bar

1700 Evans Road

Melbourne

Across the street from the Melbourne Square Mall at the site of the old Texas Roadhouse.

Man I live right around the corner and have never heard of that place.  You guys get a decent crowd?  I'll definitly try and make it out for the next away game...

which leads me to my question.  ANyone in/around West Palm Beach area know of a good place to watch the game?  I am going to be doing a night dive that evening and will be looking for a sports bar about 8 pm.  If I can't find anything I guess I'll drive back and watch it on DVR.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Well of course the mid/north Pinellas party will be at Capogna's!  We had about 90 people for the FIU game!!!  Don't forget to bring you Tailgate "08 mugs for $1 beer or buy a new one for only $10.  They hold 24 oz.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'm assuming Orlando's will still be at the Ale House on Univeristy and Semoran.  I had a good time Saturday despite the rather small showing and the Gator audio.  We need to get more people there and that way Matt (the manager) can commit to us as first priority.

I don't know if folks did the drive to Miami or what.  I will send out an e-mail to the local e-mail list and also post it to the Orlando homepage.  Hopefully we will have a better turn out. 

I was out of town for the FIU game, but I plan on attending the NC State watch party this weekend.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

im going to be in dallas for work for the next 2 weeks in the downtown area, wondering if anyone knew anywhere good to watch the nc state and pitt game while im there.  thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,473
  • Days Won:  13

a sports bar may be a good choice.

• Content Count:  149

I'm assuming Orlando's will still be at the Ale House on Univeristy and Semoran.  I had a good time Saturday despite the rather small showing and the Gator audio.  We need to get more people there and that way Matt (the manager) can commit to us as first priority.

I don't know if folks did the drive to Miami or what.  I will send out an e-mail to the local e-mail list and also post it to the Orlando homepage.  Hopefully we will have a better turn out. 

I was out of town for the FIU game, but I plan on attending the NC State watch party this weekend.

I'll be there  (+1, maybe 3)

• Content Count:  148

Where in Downtown are you staying? 

Down town here is big and spaced out and DO NOT FORGET THE TIME CHANGE, kick off is at 6:30 here.  I can't tell you how many times I had to remind myself of that hour difference when I moved here. 

Offhand, I suggest the bars in this order, there will be places with it on, but the game is on mute because a live band is right next to the big screen. 

Ten Sports Grill

1302 Main Street

Dallas, TX  75202

(214) 748-1010

*  This is probably the best one to watch it at, they have everything, before when I was to cheap to buy gameplan I would hit this bar to catch the games. 

Frankie's Sports Bar

3227 McKinney Avenue

Dallas, TX  75204

(214) 999-8932

• Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

That was helpful ::)

a sports bar may be a good choice.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Where in Downtown are you staying? 

Down town here is big and spaced out and DO NOT FORGET THE TIME CHANGE, kick off is at 6:30 here.  I can't tell you how many times I had to remind myself of that hour difference when I moved here. 

Offhand, I suggest the bars in this order, there will be places with it on, but the game is on mute because a live band is right next to the big screen. 

Ten Sports Grill

1302 Main Street

Dallas, TX  75202

(214) 748-1010

*  This is probably the best one to watch it at, they have everything, before when I was to cheap to buy gameplan I would hit this bar to catch the games. 

Frankie's Sports Bar

3227 McKinney Avenue

Dallas, TX  75204

(214) 999-8932

ill know within the next few hours where im staying, and ill reply on here with the name of the hotel or extended stay place.  yeah, i didnt even think about the time change thing, thanks man.

Archived