• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs can ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not hating on the Bucs for passing on Jenkins.  I've always hated them.  This is just another nail in the coffin.

They should've moved to Orlando when they threatened.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Face it, the Bucs used Jenkins as a smoke screen in trying to get trades done.  Their mistake in that is that they shouldn't have used a hometown kid for the smoke screen, because it is bound to piss off some of the hometown folks.  I don't like what happened, but Jenkins will be fine where he's at, and Talib is a PR nightmare waiting to happen.  I've never been a Bucs fan, so this simply makes me dislike them even more.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Screw the Bucs!  I am so shocked to see these so called Bulls fan so mad he is not on the Bucs.  The Cowboys are a 100 times better of a team to come up with.  Do you think he will benefit in practice covering guys like TO, Terry Glenn, P. Crayton, etc?  Or on the Bucs with Joey Galloway and...well thats pretty much it. 

Mike will have a great chance of playing on a Superbowl caliber team.  He will probably be the 4th CB but I am excited for the experience he will gain on a team committed to winning.  He can learn from Terrence Newman, Anothony Henry and how crazy as it seems even a very underestimated player due to his off field actions, in Pacman Jones. 

I've never seen so many fans who claim they are the biggest Bulls fans complain about a now former player being put into a WAY better situation.  The ignorance meter is on high. 

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Talib fits the system better.  Mike is more a of a man on man corner.  In the bucs system you need to be a consistent tackler against the run, that is mikes biggest flaw. 

But then why the hell do they sit face to face with Jenkins this week and say if your there, your ours.  They tell him he is the guy then pick is position around him.  These Amish looking ***** need to sell the team to the Outback group, pack their weird ass family up and go play with the Manchester crowd.  Does my heart good to see Malcolm burned in Efigy at each ManU home game.  Still.

The Bucs should change their logo to a big middle finger, since that is what they give this community and ESPECIALLY USF!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  172

Chucky is an idiot and i hate the bucs even more now.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Talib fits the system better.  Mike is more a of a man on man corner.  In the bucs system you need to be a consistent tackler against the run, that is mikes biggest flaw. 

But then why the hell do they sit face to face with Jenkins this week and say if your there, your ours.  They tell him he is the guy then pick is position around him.  These Amish looking ***** need to sell the team to the Outback group, pack their weird ass family up and go play with the Manchester crowd.  Does my heart good to see Malcolm burned in Efigy at each ManU home game.  Still.

The Bucs should change their logo to a big middle finger, since that is what they give this community and ESPECIALLY USF!!!!!!!

Creating smoke screens in the draft is business as usual for all NFL teams.  Cry me a river folks. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

This does not change my opinion on the Bucs organization.

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Me either, I am glad they seem to go out of their way to reinforce my beliefs about them ;D

This does not change my opinion on the Bucs organization.

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  883

Those of you that have the biggest problem with this aren't Bucs fans anyway.  So you hate them even more now?  We don't care.  Of course I would have loved to see Jenkins in a Bucs uniform, but they thought the other guy was better for the scheme.  It sucks, but that's the way it is.  I'm glad Mike got drafted in the first round and I will be pulling for him to succeed on an individual basis like I do for A. Henry.  But I'm not gonna run out to the store and buy a Dallas jersey just cause he's on that team.  I'm not a Dallas fan because of this.  Apparently, this thread is for a bunch of people that like to bash my team so to all of you, your cities and your teams can suck it!  Let me give an extra special mention to those that grew up here and still live in the area, you're the worst fans.  You're the kind that probably root for the Yankees (or Red Sox) too.  Piss off.   

• Content Count:  172

Yea I am a bulls, dolphins, devils, nets, yankees guy. So i can really care less about the bucs, i just think the picks are verry bad.

Archived