• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs can ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, seems you must agree with the popular belief around here or be ridiculed.  That always makes for great debate.

Jenkins isnt going to the Bucs...boo hoo...who cares.  He is going to the Cowboys, from a person standing from the outside looking it, thats way better. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Those of you that have the biggest problem with this aren't Bucs fans anyway.  So you hate them even more now?  We don't care.  Of course I would have loved to see Jenkins in a Bucs uniform, but they thought the other guy was better for the scheme.  It sucks, but that's the way it is.  I'm glad Mike got drafted in the first round and I will be pulling for him to succeed on an individual basis like I do for A. Henry.  But I'm not gonna run out to the store and buy a Dallas jersey just cause he's on that team.  I'm not a Dallas fan because of this.  Apparently, this thread is for a bunch of people that like to bash my team so to all of you, your cities and your teams can suck it!  Let me give an extra special mention to those that grew up here and still live in the area, you're the worst fans.  You're the kind that probably root for the Yankees (or Red Sox) too.  **** off.    

I love your blind hometown mentality.  Tell me, if the Bucs had moved, would you still have been a fan? 

Enjoy bending over every season for the Glazers.  I can only laugh.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I was listening on the radio, and I was shocked when the bucs pick was announced and it wasn't Jenks. The Bucs organization has gone down hill since they canned Tony Dungee. For anyone who is a Bucs fan and wants to get mad at people that don't like the organization, look no further than firing a winner, and great guy to bring in Gruden.

I am glad Jenks didn't end up in Tampa. Gruden should get fired soon, then maybe I will pull for the bucs again.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

is this thread over yet??

No one's gonna give a **** in a couple months.

And if y'all hate the bucs so much, then why come out and ***** about them not taking Jenkins? Shouldn't you be happy?

• Content Count:  883

Those of you that have the biggest problem with this aren't Bucs fans anyway.  So you hate them even more now?  We don't care.  Of course I would have loved to see Jenkins in a Bucs uniform, but they thought the other guy was better for the scheme.  It sucks, but that's the way it is.  I'm glad Mike got drafted in the first round and I will be pulling for him to succeed on an individual basis like I do for A. Henry.  But I'm not gonna run out to the store and buy a Dallas jersey just cause he's on that team.  I'm not a Dallas fan because of this.  Apparently, this thread is for a bunch of people that like to bash my team so to all of you, your cities and your teams can suck it!  Let me give an extra special mention to those that grew up here and still live in the area, you're the worst fans.  You're the kind that probably root for the Yankees (or Red Sox) too.  **** off.   

I love your blind hometown mentality.  Tell me, if the Bucs had moved, would you still have been a fan? 

crambone, call it what you will, but I call it loyalty.  I was born in St. Pete, grew up in Sarasota and have lived in Tampa since 2000.  Why wouldn't I support all Tampa (or St. Pete) teams?  This is my home and these are my teams.  If the Bucs moved I wouldn't root for them anymore unless they were still close. 

Orlando Bull, how can you say it's gone downhill after Dungy if we won a Super Bowl with Gruden?  If and when Gruden leaves, gets fired or whatever please DO NOT pull for the Bucs AGAIN.  We don't need you and we don't want you.  There's already enough bandwagon, fake ass fans around here.  I'm sure real soon there's gonna be a lot more Rays fans too.   

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

crambone, call it what you will, but I call it loyalty.  I was born in St. Pete, grew up in Sarasota and have lived in Tampa since 2000.  Why wouldn't I support all Tampa (or St. Pete) teams?  This is my home and these are my teams.  If the Bucs moved I wouldn't root for them anymore unless they were still close. 

Orlando Bull, how can you say it's gone downhill after Dungy if we won a Super Bowl with Gruden?  If and when Gruden leaves, gets fired or whatever please DO NOT pull for the Bucs AGAIN.  We don't need you and we don't want you.  There's already enough bandwagon, fake ass fans around here.  I'm sure real soon there's gonna be a lot more Rays fans too.     

I have been a Dolphins fan all my life. I pulled for the bucs also when I was in school because I thought Tony Dungy was a great coach, he built a solid team, and he was great for Tampa. Other than the super bowl gruden won with Dungy's team, what has he done? He has allowed a once great defense to get old, he hasnt really fixed the offense, and he is an ***. I am not saying anything bad about you pulling for the Bucs. If it were the fins, I would be in the same boat. I pulled for the Dungy Bucs. I don't care who is coaching my fins, I will be pulling for them. All I was saying is that in the current situation in Tampa, I think it was good for Jenks to go elsewhere.

• Content Count:  291

as long Jenkins is happy-- I'm happy for him.

yes-- would have liked to cheer for him as a Buc--- and I think it would be nice for his family to get to go see him play so close to home.

I'm over being pissed about it. Going to the Cowboys is not that bad a deal for him. It could have been much worse.

Exactly, im just glad he went to a team that has chances to win, and not be bad like the bucs, or another bad team.

• Content Count:  883

Ah, screw it.  We shouldn't fight with each other.  I just felt like I had to come to the Bucs defense since no one else did.  We need to save this energy for the Tuesday baseball game against UCF.  Please everyone, try to show up.  You know they're gonna bring some people.  Lets keep this a home game for us.

• Content Count:  291

as long Jenkins is happy-- I'm happy for him.

yes-- would have liked to cheer for him as a Buc--- and I think it would be nice for his family to get to go see him play so close to home.

I'm over being pissed about it. Going to the Cowboys is not that bad a deal for him. It could have been much worse.

Exactly, im just glad he went to a team that has chances to win, and not be bad like the bucs, or another bad team.

that is NOT what I said. This belief that th Bucs are a bad team is total nonsense. You don't win your division by sucking.

You win the division because every team in it sucks, and your just slightly better then the rest of suckage in your division, not because your a good team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

This does not change my opinion on the Bucs organization.

:ROFLMAO

They could have drafted Mike, Ben and Trae and your opinion wouldn't have changed ...  ;)

Archived