• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs can ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I am so pissed off at the bucs right now. it is bad enough that they don't pick mj  but to pick ANOTHER ******* CB over (and please- **** this "fit the system" BS) THAT is the ultimate slap in MY FACE. Mike will make the BUCS pay for this **** for .any years to come

@@@@@  I want to cancel my season tix

Amen brother... Gruden will not last 2 more seasons!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  0

The way to handle this for Jenikins: go out, work hard to become a starter, and then one of the best DBs in the league and wait for free agency. Wait for Bruce Allen or Gruden -- or whoever holds those jobs by then -- to call and tell them to kiss his all-pro ass.

• Content Count:  1,991

For me its fine they chose not to take him, but don't BS the kid, the school & your fans if he is there you will def take him.....Dont put him on your draft preview magazine.....Bucs talk a big game but don't follow through. Watch Talib get beat in December on the final play of a game that costs the Bucs a playoff spot.

• Content Count:  771

Lets go Pack!!! ;D

• Content Count:  118

That really surprises me, everything went perfectly for the Bucs to get the hometown hero and they not only pass on him but they draft a player at the same position with major character issues. It would have been one thing if they decided to draft a receiver like Devin Thomas or James Hardy, I was personally hoping for that if they didn't draft Jenkins. This is really disappointing, and a slap in the face to Mike Jenkins and USF.

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

The bucs fans on there message board are pissed also Mike wasn't picked.

Better for Mike anyways the bucs are going to suck till gruden is gone anyways.

• Content Count:  151

I hate Tampa Bay. No respect for the fan favorite. Tampa Bay lost the support of a lot of fans.....aka everyone who knows football and goes to USF. Aqib Talib will get high and get rocked and hopefully he will watch his alma matter get rocked by USF this year......and he better not be out in channel side after that!

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Exactly :furious

For me its fine they chose not to take him, but don't BS the kid, the school & your fans if he is there you will def take him.....Dont put him on your draft preview magazine.....Bucs talk a big game but don't follow through. Watch Talib get beat in December on the final play of a game that costs the Bucs a playoff spot.

Archived