• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

And UCF doesn't care because we know the circumstances and when in history those wins piled up. So that leaves some of your fans who care.

Your recent success in the series now has an * next to it anyways.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

It's way more comical that you find equivalence in being invited to join this conference in it's final death throws with any form of superiority in your cause. I really do feel bad for knight fans and their false sense of pride. For example. In most sports we are currently the worst we have EVER been. In the those same sports UCF is seeing unprecedented relative success. Relative being that head to head, USF would win most series with UCF still with some of our worst teams ever.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,443
  • Days Won:  19

I remember back eons ago when we were starting up playing against UCF in football and folks on the debating boards were arguing UCF was way ahead of us in football and we were way ahead of them in basketball. Neither was or is true. Our relative strengths on both fronts will ebb and flow over time but, for now, we are both relatively insignificant blips on the college sports radar struggling to stay (or perhaps become) relevant. That said, in a snapshot, the picture of USF basketball is UGLY.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

C'mon guys. You are cracking me up. "UCF is better at the moment."

That 'moment' is almost 10 years old now.

This is why you are the delusional assclowns you are .... Our last win over you was ALL the way back to 2007 and is why the "better at the moment" fits perfectly ...

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

This is why you are the delusional assclowns you are .... Our last win over you was ALL the way back to 2007 and is why the "better at the moment" fits perfectly ...

Actually, USF beat UCF in 2009, DJ's last year at USF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

Actually, USF beat UCF in 2009, DJ's last year at USF.

It was only a 4 point win so it seemed like a loss .... B)

• 10 months later...
Guest UCF_Knight_1

I spoke with some parents of some cricket players in Miami. They said Jeff Godfrey was an elite quarterback. Don't assume cricket players don't know football. Bo Jackson played cricket in the summer offseason. Cow turds

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I spoke with some parents of some cricket players in Miami. They said Jeff Godfrey was an elite quarterback. Don't assume cricket players don't know football. Bo Jackson played cricket in the summer offseason. Cow turds

Heh?