• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,310
  • Days Won:  10

UCF fans are just pissed that USF has spanked them 4 times in a row and that they lost to FIU.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

You have to love Golden taking his hiatus from this thread, only to come back on a day when UCiF loses yet again. Pretty sure he said that UCiF would dominate C-USA this season and now they are potentially staring down the barrel of not going to a bowl game (yes, I know we're close to staring down the same barrel).

I'm not sure where he comes up with this "humping the leg" comment, but he's so far off base as always. It's not our fault that we got 6 games with Miami and a home and home from FSU. It's also not our fault that we beat FSU and Miami, both on the road. I'd hardly call that "humping the leg".

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Expect a quick conference takeover soon....by one of the worst fanbases in all of college football.

FIFY

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,592
  • Days Won:  424

I'm not sure where he comes up with this "humping the leg" comment, but he's so far off base as always. It's not our fault that we got 6 games with Miami and a home and home from FSU. It's also not our fault that we beat FSU and Miami, both on the road. I'd hardly call that "humping the leg".

I'm sure it's because since he's pulled several muscles humping our leg, he assumed we were doing the same thing to programs superior to ours ...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,461
  • Days Won:  25

So Tulsa's taking over CUSA!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

I do have to give UCiF credit for scheduling Oklahoma and Ohio State for 2012. Good for them.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

yeah. That should get the losing out of the way early so as not to have so many delusions of grandeur. Unfortunately for us we are the opposite. We would beat them only to lose pillow fights to UCONN and Futgers.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

They should not be allowed in the Big East. We just don't need this kind of program at a point when it is hanging on by a thread. Judy should lead the pack to now rescind any offer given for the good of the catholic basketball conference. ;)