• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah perhaps you can catch it on a repeat.... they didn't say much about USF, just that we were off to a great start and tanked with pitt which then lost to RU. Nothing groundbreaking.

I should say they also mentioned Miami.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

Who cares about UCF?  What did they say about USF?  I would have liked to have seen that discussion. 

I would think we all care about UCF--seeing as though they're going to be in our conference.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

i don't care about UCF regardless what conference they're in.

in the event that our players see their players on the field, and our coaches compete with their coaches, i like our odds and have recent history (4-0) to support my opinion.

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

That is because Florida never had Golden Knights  ;D

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

Yeah, if we would have kept playing them, then they would have been exposed.  Lucky for them they stopped playing Big East Teams in general.

We did?  UCF @ Pittsburgh next year and uconn is scheduled for a home and home starting in 2013.  Although Pittsburgh could be considered ACC now.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, if we would have kept playing them, then they would have been exposed.  Lucky for them they stopped playing Big East Teams in general.

We did?  UCF @ Pittsburgh next year and uconn is scheduled for a home and home starting in 2013.  Although Pittsburgh could be considered ACC now.

Over the last few years you did.  During your rise to imaginary prominence, you did not play us or them.  Your record against them and us is not very good.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

He was probably thinking of your last minute dropping of a road game to WVU

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

The funny thing is...USF fans think that their name will be called at any moment to go to another AQ conference, anyhow.  I'm sorry...but UCF isn't replacing USF this time around.  If/when this all goes down...the USF/UCF will be playing in the same conference and UCF will still look down on USF.  ;D

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

USF fans think that their name will be called at any moment to go to another AQ conference

No, we don't.  We hope we will, but we don't expect it.