• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Last year they started strong, then only won like one or two conference games. Give them time, they'll choke again

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

No one cares about the all-time series unless they are leading it.

Precisely. And we are.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

They run shaddy programs, so it only last until the sanctions bring them back to the bottom

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

They are better than us right now no question. But they have to win like 28 in a row just to tie the all time series.

Lets see how long it will last, and lets see how our next two years go. Should be muuuuuch better than we are used to.

And why should it be much better then we are used to? No one cares about the all-time series unless they are leading it.

So I guess USF Football> FSU Football because we lead the all time series... not raging on you, just saying.

Recruiting classes and new facilities.

We are leading the all-time series. Therefore, we care.

And no USF football is not better than FSU football. The comment comes from everyone constantly comparing USF and UCF. UCF seems to be a little better at the moment. But to say they are the better program is just silly.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

all time series doesnt mean anything

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

Isn't history what you base your love for USC on?

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We've upset big-time programs in basketball before, too.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

I went to the UCF game with some buddies yesterday....this is what I felt while watching the game:

I hate Stan Heath. I hate USF marketing. I hate our lack of support. It made me sad to be jealous of UCF. I hope I'm not let down by the Sun Dome renovations, or by our "coaching decisions". It was a Saturday game at 5 pm against Old Dominion and the announced crowd was 4,000+, the student section was louder during break than ours has EVER been in my 3 years at USF. Fantastic chants. Oh, and the fans seated on the sidelines weren't 100 ******* years old, and were LOUD with their boos and getting on the refs. Doesn't matter because most of our fans would've stayed home saying "WHOS Old Dominion...they have a funny name we should win by 25".

This is what 3 years of USF athletics has done to me- I don't know how some of you have survived this long. I feel like I need to run away as soon as I graduate, simply for health reasons.

Edited by SattyBull

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I went to the UCF game with some buddies yesterday....this is what I felt while watching the game:

I hate Stan Heath. I hate USF marketing. I hate our lack of support. It made me sad to be jealous of UCF. I hope I'm not let down by the Sun Dome renovations, or by our "coaching decisions". It was a Saturday game at 5 pm against Old Dominion and the announced crowd was 4,000+, the student section was louder during break than ours has EVER been in my 3 years at USF. Fantastic chants. Oh, and the fans seated on the sidelines weren't 100 ******* years old, and were LOUD with their boos and getting on the refs. Doesn't matter because most of our fans would've stayed home saying "WHOS Old Dominion...they have a funny name we should win by 25".

This is what 3 years of USF athletics has done to me- I don't know how some of you have survived this long. I feel like I need to run away as soon as I graduate, simply for health reasons.

The Arena has become a great place to watch a game. I think the UCF marketing Dept. has had a huge collapse this year, but the teams current winning ways have brought out many fans on a consistent manner. New marketing leadership along with B east anticipation should help even more.

I think you will see Sundome attendance improve....but eventually as in every program, you have to win to keep the marginal fan base interested. Right now at UCF, these fans are appearing. i wish I could attend more games. I look forward to some spirited B ball games vs. the Bulls.

Why was the current series discontinued?

Happy Holidays.